President Trump

vantexan

There have been 31 National Emergencies declared by The President since 1979. Listed Below are each time the President played golf during the National Emergency declaration time period:
Carter 0
Reagan 0
Bush 0
Clinton 0
Bush 0
Obama 0
Trump 17
Oh B.S. There are still national emergencies declared by Obama still in force and that certainly didn't stop him from playing golf.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
54524851_2361255997245956_1048051636032765952_n.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Now That Mueller Is Done, Democrats Face a Dilemma on Impeaching Trump

Democrats uniformly called for the public release of Robert Mueller’s report, but that unity will be tested as they weigh whether the special counsel’s findings should be used to pursue an impeachment of President Donald Trump.

It’s a quandary for party leaders. There’s a hunger for impeachment among many Democratic voters who believe it is merited regardless of the contents of the Mueller report. But the effort could backfire as polls show the wider U.S. public isn’t sold on the idea.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now That Mueller Is Done, Democrats Face a Dilemma on Impeaching Trump

Democrats uniformly called for the public release of Robert Mueller’s report, but that unity will be tested as they weigh whether the special counsel’s findings should be used to pursue an impeachment of President Donald Trump.

It’s a quandary for party leaders. There’s a hunger for impeachment among many Democratic voters who believe it is merited regardless of the contents of the Mueller report. But the effort could backfire as polls show the wider U.S. public isn’t sold on the idea.
Whichever way it ends up going, some of the current 16 wishing to be the next POTUS are going to have problems.

newfie

Before I say you're a fool,
Why not show the full report immediately instead of sifting through it?

your consolation prize is that you are right and Mueller is wrong? the problem with releasing the full report will be confidential sources and confidential intelligence and ongoing investigations.

did you want to call yourself a fool now ?

oldngray

nowhere special
your consolation prize is that you are right and Mueller is wrong? the problem with releasing the full report will be confidential sources and confidential intelligence and ongoing investigations.

did you want to call yourself a fool now ?

Release everything. Including all the FISA data.

Otherwise people like Schiff will selectively leak bits out of context.

newfie

Release everything. Including all the FISA data.

Otherwise people like Schiff will selectively leak bits out of context.

I agree but I don't think it can be done legally . the Russian indictments alone require protecting many of our intelligence assets. once you hold something back the dems will accuse Barr of holding back information that makes Trump look bad.

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree but I don't think it can be done legally . the Russian indictments alone require protecting many of our intelligence assets. once you hold something back the dems will accuse Barr of holding back information that makes Trump look bad.

It goes back to law passed by Congress (when Dems were in control). Now they will scream for release when legally Barr can't do it.

floridays

There have been 31 National Emergencies declared by The President since 1979. Listed Below are each time the President played golf during the National Emergency declaration time period:
Carter 0
Reagan 0
Bush 0
Clinton 0
Bush 0
Obama 0
Trump 17
I understand, compaired to Trumps golf game none ever played a round of golf. I will offer an illustration

and

I guess we can make a stretch and say both threw a baseball.

Hello cutie pie
for all you do this is for you

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It goes back to law passed by Congress (when Dems were in control). Now they will scream for release when legally Barr can't do it.

Barr can release much of the report. Interesting that now Republicans who were advocating for "transparency" don't want Congress to see the whole thing. Barr did what Trump appointed him to do...protect Trump.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh B.S. There are still national emergencies declared by Obama still in force and that certainly didn't stop him from playing golf.

Today is a great day for Russia, Comrade. Perhaps now Trump can open a golf course and a hotel in Moscow. Putin must be really happy that his boy escaped justice (for now).

vantexan

Today is a great day for Russia, Comrade. Perhaps now Trump can open a golf course and a hotel in Moscow. Putin must be really happy that his boy escaped justice (for now).
It's a bad day for those Democrats in the FBI and DOJ who tried to bring down the presidency by spinning this yarn. And now the focus will be on them.