President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
cskid.png
cskid.png
cskid.png
.........IT WILL TAKE THE WHOLE WEEKEND TO READ 800,000 PAGES REPORT AND PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW DEFINITIVE AFTER 24 HOURS!!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Good. I'm glad this is wrapping up. Maybe we can get back to the real issues going on in the world instead of this fruitless waste of time that proved nothing after years of investigating. Trump will be out next year anyway.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Good. I'm glad this is wrapping up. Maybe we can get back to the real issues going on in the world instead of this fruitless waste of time that proved nothing after years of investigating. Trump will be out next year anyway.
Being voted out would be the ultimate ego blow to the child king. I don't like the chances right now.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Before I say you're a fool, I have to give you kudos for your avatar name. Celebrity Jeopardy fans everywhere applaud you and Sean Connery.

As I said elsewhere, if Trump had nothing to hide, why hire teams of lawyers? If there was nothing done illegal, why even worry about it? Also, Mueller has long indicated that he agrees that a sitting president cannot be indicted, so the lack of new indictments doesn't exonerate Trump, or his circle. Why not show the full report immediately instead of sifting through it?

The SDNY cases are a different story. Let's wait for it all to shake out before you celebrate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Four more years!!!!!

In prison...eventually. He is far from in the clear. Many think that his rationale for another term is to avoid indictments (and jail) when he leaves office. Wait for the full report and the SDNY before you party too hard and burst your Depends.

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL, 37 indictments of people and Russian entities says otherwise.
You fail to mention the bulk of those indictments were on Russians who will never come to the USA so they will never be tried. The other indictments are about other crimes.....fraud, tax evasion, etc where people were caught. None of it was Russia Collusion and that was the scope of the investigation.

You just leave out stuff when it doesn't promote your narrative. Keep mommy's basement clean!

oldngray

nowhere special
You fail to mention the bulk of those indictments were on Russians who will never come to the USA so they will never be tried. The other indictments are about other crimes.....fraud, tax evasion, etc where people were caught. None of it was Russia Collusion and that was the scope of the investigation.
80% of Mueller's indictments were Russians and he never expected them to end up in court. When some decided to fight the charges Mueller was caught flat footed and not ready to prosecute. It exposed most of the indictments as bogus and little more than grandstanding.