President Trump

newfie

Without our foreign aid/military arms Israel don't win :censored2:.

yea ignore a full 100 percent mobilization and total committment by the israeli people and lets say they were propped up to discredit their effort.

how many bombs did we drop and how many bullets did we fire in that war?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
69893793_2651945544839522_4794209131936350208_n.jpg

vantexan

Must be the result of the resurgence of the coal industry? Invention of fracking? His mandate for more fuel efficient cars?

Oh wait. Nevermind.
Actually opening up land and sea areas to oil and gas exploration and development. Obama was determined to get prices up to wean us off oil.

newfie

Must be the result of the resurgence of the coal industry? Invention of fracking? His mandate for more fuel efficient cars?

Oh wait. Nevermind.

um its about the low gas prices you responded to that we are all enjoying thanks to our glorious president.

meanwhile the onslaught of electric cars and solar powered sources continues here thanks to free market forces.

i suppose trump should have invested in a few soon to be belly up solar companies to appease you?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
um its about the low gas prices you responded to that we are all enjoying thanks to our glorious president.

meanwhile the onslaught of electric cars and solar powered sources continues here thanks to free market forces.

i suppose trump should have invested in a few soon to be belly up solar companies to appease you?
Free market my ass. Both electric cars and solar are heavily subsidized.

bbsam

Staff member
yea ignore a full 100 percent mobilization and total committment by the israeli people and lets say they were propped up to discredit their effort.

how many bombs did we drop and how many bullets did we fire in that war?
Misleading

BrownArmy

You implied a bunch of Cat 5's have hit us during his presidency. Trump's big problem is often saying things when being silent would've been wiser. Because yahoos are waiting to pounce on everything he says.

Wrong, I stated several happened during his Presidency.