President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
EDtiIIsU0AAUYhp
Wow, that’s almost as duplicitous as what the mainstream media prints!

BrownArmy

Trump’s MO is clear, double-down on everything, never admit a mistake.

All he had to do was say, ‘well, that info is a few days old, glad Alabama won’t get hit, but FL and SC still need to prepare, this is serious’...

Whatever.

Instead he digs deep and doubles-down.

Trump is a mental midget.

It must be exhausting for his staff and ‘handlers’ to have to clean up after him constantly, and explain away all his lies.

Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump’s MO is clear, double-down on everything, never admit a mistake.
All he had to do was say, ‘well, that info is a few days old, glad Alabama won’t get hit, but FL and SC still need to prepare, this is serious’...

Instead he digs deep and doubles-down.

Trump is a mental midget.

It must be exhausting for his staff and ‘handlers’ to have to clean up after him constantly, and explain away all his lies.

Sad.
I agree with all except the opinion expressed in red.

BrownArmy

I agree with all except the opinion expressed in red.

He has instincts, no doubt: call that good or bad via his history as a ‘carney-businessman’, that’s up for debate and discussion.

I’m calling him a ‘mental-midget’ because he never takes the next step.

Meaning, it’s quite clear what Trump is into. Trump is into Trump. So, sure, he has a level of native intelligence and ‘sharp’ instincts, but he never moves past his set-point.

He has no humility, almost zero empathy, cannot admit his own mistakes, seemingly believes his own lies, etc.

A truly intelligent person can move past their hang-ups, admit and learn from defeat, on and on...Trump is literally incapable of any of that.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he invariably doubles down on inconsequential issues, to the point where it’s almost manic.

People are like, ‘Trump is a psychopath’.

He really isn’t.

I just don’t think he’s smart enough.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He has instincts, no doubt: call that good or bad via his history as a ‘carney-businessman’, that’s up for debate and discussion.

Meaning, it’s quite clear what Trump is into. Trump is into Trump. So, sure, he has a level of native intelligence and ‘sharp’ instincts, but he never moves past his set-point.

He has no humility, almost zero empathy, cannot admit his own mistakes, seemingly believes his own lies, etc.

A truly intelligent person can move past their hang-ups, admit and learn from defeat, on and on...Trump is literally incapable of any of that.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he invariably doubles down on inconsequential issues, to the point where it’s almost manic.

He really isn’t.

Ok, but we're coming up on an election year where almost every Democrat challenger is bat :censored2: crazy. Really smart people, with really stupid impractical ideas. So where does that leave us?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

He really isn’t.

I disagree ... I have known several really intelligent people who could not move past their hang-ups, admit and learn from defeat, ...

I think the word you were looking for is wisdom or wise ... that's Trump on Opposite Day.
I would never describe Trump as wise ... maybe foolish and reckless.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

He really isn’t.

Most over-achievers have a bit of an inferiority complex.

BrownArmy

Most over-achievers have a bit of an inferiority complex.

Ok.

People say, ‘well he’s a great businessman’.

He’s actually not.

He Trumped his way into being POTUS, so, ok, he’s a winner.

I mean, seriously?

People are talking this guy seriously?

He’s mentally ill.

Wtf, it says more about the illiteracy of the American populace than anything you could say about Trump.

Sooo, no orbital Trump resort around Jupiter?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ok.

People say, ‘well he’s a great businessman’.

He’s actually not.

He Trumped his way into being POTUS, so, ok, he’s a winner.

I mean, seriously?

People are talking this guy seriously?

He’s mentally ill.

Wtf, it says more about the illiteracy of the American populace than anything you could say about Trump.

Sooo, no orbital Trump resort around Jupiter?
Trump is far from perfect but he gets things done that helps the country economically
and he is making the country safer from non-USA belligerents.

I'm challenged to come up with much else beyond that.

BrownArmy

Trump is far from perfect but he gets things done that helps the country economically
and he is making the country safer from non-USA belligerents.

I'm challenged to come up with much else beyond that.

I disagree with you on both issues.

Are Trump’s policies helping the country economically?

Are Trump’s policies making the country safer from immigrants?

I’m not sure, the jury is still in session.

El Correcto

god is dead

Depends on which immigrants. The illegals? I sure hope not, they need to be living in fear.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

For sure!
The jury is still in session whether Obama's or Reagan's policies made the country better economically and/or safer from external forces.