President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
He has instincts, no doubt: call that good or bad via his history as a ‘carney-businessman’, that’s up for debate and discussion.

I’m calling him a ‘mental-midget’ because he never takes the next step.

Meaning, it’s quite clear what Trump is into. Trump is into Trump. So, sure, he has a level of native intelligence and ‘sharp’ instincts, but he never moves past his set-point.

He has no humility, almost zero empathy, cannot admit his own mistakes, seemingly believes his own lies, etc.

A truly intelligent person can move past their hang-ups, admit and learn from defeat, on and on...Trump is literally incapable of any of that.

Trump is an inferior man in a superior position, and he invariably doubles down on inconsequential issues, to the point where it’s almost manic.

People are like, ‘Trump is a psychopath’.

He really isn’t.

I just don’t think he’s smart enough.

And yet none of those very real shortcomings Trump possesses will matter if the Democrats keep peddling their hard left platform like the whole Country is deep blue.

If the Democrats manage to lose to Trump next year it’ll be the biggest political self-own ever. If voters confirm they’d rather have 4 more years of the “mental midget” than support hard leftist policy it’s gonna be a really bad time for them.

Box Ox

#smallhands

I wouldn't make light of that too terribly much. Small hands, small dick, orange color, etc. The Democrats still have a very good chance of losing to him in a spectacular :censored2:ting of the bed next year.

If they do it'll be like getting beaten up in front of everybody by some redheaded wuss you'd been teasing and challenging to a fight all summer. Not gonna be fun when he cleans their clocks and they realize they should have been lifting policy weights instead of dancing around him talking all crazy.

newfie

So instead of listing the accomplishments in detail, the Examiner decided to bitch about the Post.

The Examiner is such a snowflake rag.

um did you read the article and engage your brain activity. it was an op ed about the washington post printed by the examiner . and the accomplishments were listed in detail.

what a dweeb

newfie

I wouldn't make light of that too terribly much. Small hands, small dick, orange color, etc. The Democrats still have a very good chance of losing to him in a spectacular :censored2:ting of the bed next year.

i wonder if Warren having an even smaller dick will affect the race.

Box Ox

i wonder if Warren having an even smaller dick will affect the race.

Nah. Just her policy proposals. Joe will either be dead or nearly dead by next November and she'd probably be a more realistic candidate than Bernie when it comes to nationwide appeal. But she's still too far left to win. So here we are. Moderates don't like Trump but they have nowhere to go.

vantexan

Nah. Just her policy proposals. Joe will either be dead or nearly dead by next November and she'd probably be a more realistic candidate than Bernie when it comes to nationwide appeal. But she's still too far left to win. So here we are. Moderates don't like Trump but they have nowhere to go.
But will the moderates vote or stay home?

bbsam

Staff member
um did you read the article and engage your brain activity. it was an op ed about the washington post printed by the examiner . and the accomplishments were listed in detail.

what a dweeb

They could have written about the first stage of the president’s historic trade deal with Japan,

Is that an example? The first stage of a trade deal from a president that ignores trade deals?

Words meaning nothing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

If they do it'll be like getting beaten up in front of everybody by some redheaded wuss you'd been teasing and challenging to a fight all summer. Not gonna be fun when he cleans their clocks and they realize they should have been lifting policy weights instead of dancing around him talking all crazy.
You seriously think people want to hear about policies?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ok.

People say, ‘well he’s a great businessman’.

He’s actually not.

He Trumped his way into being POTUS, so, ok, he’s a winner.

I mean, seriously?

People are talking this guy seriously?

He’s mentally ill.

Wtf, it says more about the illiteracy of the American populace than anything you could say about Trump.

Sooo, no orbital Trump resort around Jupiter?
Honestly, I consider him no worse than Obama ... the biggest difference is how the Conservatives reacted towards Obama (which was badly) versus how the Liberals react towards Trump (shamefully hysterical).

newfie

Honestly, I consider him no worse than Obama ... the biggest difference is how the Conservatives reacted towards Obama (which was badly) versus how the Liberals react towards Trump (shamefully hysterical).

its interesting watching liberals who know absolutely nothing about business and economics try to take trump apart as a businessman.

ok so trump sucks as a businessman? how may billions do you possess mr/mrs liberal financial expert