President Trump

It will be fine

We sell that 4 billion to the entire world, including ourselves. That was the biggest order by anyone since June.
How many recurring sales have been canceled due to Trump’s trade war? How many Chinese buyers found a different reliable supply. A one time purchase is not a big deal after kneecapping every soybean farmer with a vanity trade war.

vantexan

How many recurring sales have been canceled due to Trump’s trade war? How many Chinese buyers found a different reliable supply. A one time purchase is not a big deal after kneecapping every soybean farmer with a vanity trade war.
In the world of soybeans there are three major producers. Us, Brazil, and Argentina. World demand is such that most soybeans are sold. When China stopped buying they started building pent up demand amongst their users. Also all surveys amongst our farmers show that most approve what Trump is doing. Besides the huge trade imbalance there's also the constant theft of our intellectual property. If you don't understand this you should look at it closer. A very necessary trade war.

bacha29

Where are you getting your numbers? You need to knock off about 10 billion bushels. And that was the single biggest purchase by anyone since June.
You got me Corn is projected a 13.9 billion bushels Soybeans at around 4 billion bushels. Theses numbers are based on best estimates and cannot be fully certified until the final acres are cut. Now China has placed an initial order of 66,000 tons which works out to about 3.06 million bushels. As IWBF pointed out placing an order and taking delivery are not the same thing especially one this far out which leads one to believe that this is little more than a trade war negotiation tactic. In fact spot price for beans only closed up about 11 cents a bushel today on the news and still down by more than a buck a bushel since Trump got this little game started. More importantly what we really don't know is just how much beans are is still in on farm storage and is almost never reported to the USDA

vantexan

You got me Corn is projected a 13.9 billion bushels Soybeans at around 4 billion bushels. Theses numbers are based on best estimates and cannot be fully certified until the final acres are cut. Now China has placed an initial order of 66,000 tons which works out to about 3.06 million bushels. As IWBF pointed out placing an order and taking delivery are not the same thing especially one this far out which leads one to believe that this is little more than a trade war negotiation tactic. In fact spot price for beans only closed up about 11 cents a bushel today on the news and still down by more than a buck a bushel since Trump got this little game started. More importantly what we really don't know is just how much beans are is still in on farm storage and is almost never reported to the USDA
We do know that a lot of beans and corn in storage were ruined by Spring floods. And that most of the beans and corn planted were planted late because of the heavy Spring rains. They're in real danger this year of being damaged by an early frost or completely ruined by an early freeze. Also an estimated record 19 million acres of corn weren't even planted due to the bad Spring weather. Corn went over $8 bushel in 2012, a record. Will be interesting to see how high it goes this year.

bacha29

Beans closed up a bit today at $8.89 but corn closed where the day started at $3.59. Both are still well off their 52 week highs. So the "chosen one's " claim of big upward market moving agricultural purchases by China is like so many of his other claims. Either greatly embellished or flat out untrue. And what little in the way of upward market movement that might happen the grain traders will as always be the ones who cash in on it.

vantexan

Beans closed up a bit today at $8.89 but corn closed where the day started at $3.59. Both are still well off their 52 week highs. So the "chosen one's " claim of big upward market moving agricultural purchases by China is like so many of his other claims. Either greatly embellished or flat out untrue. And what little in the way of upward market movement that might happen the grain traders will as always be the ones who cash in on it.
Soybeans exploded up on Thursday. The Chinese decided to not increase tariffs on soybeans and pork. Lean hogs were limit up Thursday and Friday. Someone is lying here and it isn't Trump.

floridays

Not one person who assisted in rescue or recovery efforts at Ground Zero says Trump or his people were there.

Was Donald Trump at Ground Zero Searching for Survivors Two Days After 9/11 with Workers He Paid For?

I don't know much about snopes, I have little confidence in it.
I'm curious what they have to say regarding the "truth" of the last two and a half years, if they say anything about the Trump colonoscopy, you know the Mueller investigation.

My question is, exactly why would Trump lie 18 years ago. He had absolutely nothing to gain and there was absolutely no one that tried to disprove it at the time. Quite frankly no one outside of the five boroughs even knew of this footage at the time.

I did notice on the snopes page it says

Unproven,

I understand exactly what verdict should be returned when the prosecution fails to prove their "facts" in a criminal trial.

Face it, you hate Trump, nothing more nothing less.

Get over it already. He's your and my president, he's the President of The United States.

rickyb

george w bush is doing a sequel to his book "portraits of courage"

its gonna be called "portraits of not courage" and he will be drawing trump and others.

Last edited: