President Trump

El Correcto

god is dead
That is not even close to being true.

Cool story, though.

I can see why you would fall for it.
The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!
00934505-6D1D-4AE2-89DB-1823E78C7757.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
So let me get this straight.

A politician is doing the same corrupt :censored2: as his rival to uncover his rivals corruption, yet the only problem we are supposed to have is the current politician. No one is even slightly curious about his rival who is in line for the most powerful seat in the country?

The left seems unhinged at the prospect of Trump doing a fraction of what they have gotten away with.

Sportello

A politician is doing the same corrupt :censored2: as his rival to uncover his rivals corruption, yet the only problem we are supposed to have is the current politician. No one is even slightly curious about his rival who is in line for the most powerful seat in the country?

The left seems unhinged at the prospect of Trump doing a fraction of what they have gotten away with.
Nope, not even close.

Are you American? Did you pay attention in history class?

Would you like more Soviet soldiers dancing videos?

El Correcto

god is dead
Nope, not even close.

Are you American? Did you pay attention in history class?

Would you like more Soviet soldiers dancing videos?
I made a 100% on my TAKS text in history. I hated the teacher and constantly argued with him. I learned out of spite for that man, because he was a commie who hated America.

bbsam

Staff member

Any reason he couldn’t have the FBI or the CIA look into it? Wouldn’t that be more appropriate?