President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
So what do you think should happen to these immigrant criminals who use illegal documents?
Depends. If it’s a 25 year old gal who’s been here all her life, immediate citizenship.

Beyond that, I don’t really have a strong opinion. Companies obviously want them here. From what I’ve seen, anyone wanting a job at the local meat packing joint has no problem getting hired on. But if we’re going to deport them, 11 million or so of them, then you gotta find a way to solve the problem once and for all.

I think it’s at that point that people start to wonder if it really is a problem because it’s not something they seem to be able to fix.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Depends. If it’s a 25 year old gal who’s been here all her life, immediate citizenship.

Beyond that, I don’t really have a strong opinion. Companies obviously want them here. From what I’ve seen, anyone wanting a job at the local meat packing joint has no problem getting hired on. But if we’re going to deport them, 11 million or so of them, then you gotta find a way to solve the problem once and for all.

I think it’s at that point that people start to wonder if it really is a problem because it’s not something they seem to be able to fix.
So you think we should reward criminal activity with citizenship.

:censored2:ing brilliant.
LMFAO.

El Correcto

god is dead

That path forward is 0 tolerance for all, starting with DACA. Politicians need to be punished for rewarding criminals.