President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Scary. BOO!!

Hurry! Het your gun!!

Does your outrage and fear give you the :censored2:s or make you constipated?
What does fear have to do with anything?

Free healthcare and college education for illegal immigrants is the Democrats' stance. They said exactly that on national television.

You can't even defend your nonsense.
Sad.

bbsam

Staff member

Free healthcare and college education for illegal immigrants is the Democrats' stance. They said exactly that on national television.

Sad.
None of that will happen. You know it. I know it. Politics always gets in the way.

Proof?

Repeal and replace failed. Probably because there’s never been a “replace” and no effort to find one.

El Correcto

god is dead
How so? How are working class Americans being hurt?
You’re proposing doing nothing to fix the open borders. You’re proposing allowing unvetted low skilled immigrants flood into the country.
You’re proposing raising taxes to help pay for their healthcare and education.

Why do you hate working class Americans so much?

Is it too much to ask that we quit allowing everyone to hop the border and get on welfare?

bbsam

Staff member
So you think we should reward criminal activity with citizenship.

:censored2:ing brilliant.
LMFAO.

And taxing American citizens so criminal immigrants can have free healthcare and college education is the mainstream Democrat stance.

Good luck with that.

Sad.

What right wing hysteria?
Quote it, I'm curious to get a glimpse into the mind of a snowflake.

I could go on, but you get the point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
None of that will happen. You know it. I know it. Politics always gets in the way.

Proof?

Repeal and replace failed. Probably because there’s never been a “replace” and no effort to find one.
What a great defense of the clearly stated Democrat position to give free healthcare and college education to illegal immigrants: Don't worry, Democrats are bad at their jobs so it probably won't happen.

Ya, brilliant.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re proposing doing nothing to fix the open borders. You’re proposing allowing unvetted low skilled immigrants flood into the country.
You’re proposing raising taxes to help pay for their healthcare and education.

Why do you hate working class Americans so much?

Is it too much to ask that we quit allowing everyone to hop the border and get on welfare?

@DriveInDriveOut

@Wrong is right there with you.

That’s what you see in America? Welfare abuse? And you think the working class is somehow being robbed? And you don’t think there are enough jobs for every American that wants one even with 11 million undocumented? Where have you been?

bbsam

Staff member
What a great defense of the clearly stated Democrat position to give free healthcare and college education to illegal immigrants: Don't worry, Democrats are bad at their jobs so it probably won't happen.

Ya, brilliant.
Actually they are good at their jobs and end up making compromises and getting things going.

But hey. If you’re a right wing parrot, you can’t afford to tell the truth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut

That’s what you see in America? Welfare abuse? And you think the working class is somehow being robbed? And you don’t think there are enough jobs for every American that wants one even with 11 million undocumented? Where have you been?
Do you deny Democrats want to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants?

Do you deny Democrats want to give free college education to illegal immigrants?

You need to stop denying the facts friend.

El Correcto

god is dead
@DriveInDriveOut

The working class is being robbed. How would I benefit from a tax hike to pay for Medicare for all? As a ups driver I wouldn’t.

How would I benefit by getting a tax hike to forgive college debt and fund free college. As an older person already in a career I wouldn’t.

How do I benefit by senior citizens getting a chunk of my pay check every week? I don’t.

I’m working class and I’m being robbed.