President Trump

bbsam

Staff member
I've even seen that in here ... I missed it on MSNBC ... that must be what they are broadcasting on CNN.
I find it odd that the party that despised the Mueller investigation can’t even bring themselves to condemn the president’s illegal election activities WHEN THE PRESIDENT PUTS THE EVIDENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES.

newfie

I find it odd that the party that despised the Mueller investigation can’t even bring themselves to condemn the president’s illegal election activities WHEN THE PRESIDENT PUTS THE EVIDENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES.
of course you cant Shifty. when was trump supposed to investigate Bidens pay for play. when the guy loses to warren?

BrownArmy

Soooo...

It’s completely legit for Trump to openly engage in other countries’ help against his political opponent.

But, it’s ‘lock her up’ when Killary takes over the oppo research that Republicans started, ending in the Steele Dossier?

Help me out here, I’m just trying to follow the mental gymnastics routine here where Trump is the hero.

Lmao, Trump should STFU and stop Tweeting, he’s certainly not helping his case.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I find it illegal if that's what you are looking for but so is jay-walking.
I find it unseemly but well short of Impeachment transgression.
BTW - I've been listening to FOX some today and most on there thought it was 'wrong to do' but certainly not to the level that the DemWits are going with it.
I do think the DemWits look stupid ... once again and will rue this.
Even Pelosi doesn't really buy into it or she would not have bypassed the historically required vote to begin an Impeachment Inquiry.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Soooo...

It’s completely legit for Trump to openly engage in other countries’ help against his political opponent.

But, it’s ‘lock her up’ when Killary takes over the oppo research that Republicans started, ending in the Steele Dossier?

Help me out here, I’m just trying to follow the mental gymnastics routine here where Trump is the hero.

Lmao, Trump should STFU and stop Tweeting, he’s certainly not helping his case.
You wouldn't understand ... it's a Trump thing!

bbsam

Staff member
I find it illegal if that's what you are looking for but so is jay-walking.
I find it unseemly but well short of Impeachment transgression.
BTW - I've been listening to FOX some today and most on there thought it was 'wrong to do' but certainly not to the level that the DemWits are going with it.
I do think the DemWits look stupid ... once again and will rue this.
Even Pelosi doesn't really buy into it or she would not have bypassed the historically required vote to begin an Impeachment Inquiry.
I guess if that’s what you believe, then elections really are stupid and there’s no reason to have any election law whatsoever.

I don’t think the democrats will look bad at all. It’s an election year and every senator up for re-election will be asked repeatedly why they insist on supporting what is clearly wrong. And contrary to presidential belief, this isn’t a witch hunt and his “perfect” confession will be played continuously through the election year.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
of course you cant Shifty. when was trump supposed to investigate Bidens pay for play. when the guy loses to warren?

What if President Xi gave a statement directing the US to investigate Trump and his family? Or any other world leader for that matter? You'd poop your pants and be filled with outrage.

Yet Trump does it openly for both Ukraine and China, and you cheer him on?

Ridiculous. Now, you've done exactly what your handlers want and are trying to turn the investigation onto the investigators. This proves just how gullible and dumb Trump loyalists can be.

Exactly how far does he have to go before you say "STOP".?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don’t think the democrats will look bad at all. It’s an election year and every senator up for re-election will be asked repeatedly why they insist on supporting what is clearly wrong. And contrary to presidential belief, this isn’t a witch hunt and his “perfect” confession will be played continuously through the election year.
Uh-huh ... right :backingout:

Last edited: