President Trump

bacha29

unemployment numbers are out fedex .

3.5 percent rate lowest now in 50 years.
wages for the past year up 2.9 percent
minority unemployment rates at all time lows
hiring for august revised upward.
truly amazing

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
I guess that this is the only thing that matters to you but I did notice that you omitted another important piece of date. The labor participation rate is only 63.2% and it pertains to only those people they can account for.

Now in keeping with that I'd like to know something. Do you agree with Trump that he has in is own words the "absolute right" to ask foreign governments to investigate Trump's political rivals?

newfie

I guess that this is the only thing that matters to you but I did notice that you omitted another important piece of date. The labor participation rate is only 63.2% and it pertains to only those people they can account for.

Now in keeping with that I'd like to know something. Do you agree with Trump that he has in is own words the "absolute right" to ask foreign governments to investigate Trump's political rivals?

it appears you omitted a very important detail that the labor participation rate has risen under Trump ?

I believe A president has the right to ask another president for help on a corruption investigation.

now your question when is our president supposed to ask for this help. Does he have to wait until Biden is no longer running for office?

you dems keep trying to spin Biden as his political opponent. Biden still has to win the DNC race and that does not appear to be a given.

the other point your dems keep missing as you try to narrow this focus and control the messaging is that our country and our president has also asked multiple countries for help investigating the origins of the Russian investigation. There is no singular request to get biden . there are multiple requests for multiple investigations to a multitiude of countries.

and last for now this practice of asking for investigatory help is a very common occurance that happens all the time but this time just happens to include a former VP in what is clearly if not corrupt holds the standard of the appearance of corruption. the appearance of corruption is as damning as the actual corruption in politics.

Last edited:

bacha29

it appears you omitted a very important detail that the labor participation rate has risen under Trump ?

I believe A president has the right to ask another president for help on a corruption investigation.

now your question when is our president supposed to ask for this help. Does he have to wait until Biden is no longer running for office?
Did you notice something here? There is no record at least not one made public whereby he asked foreign governments to investigate suspected corrupt activities involving ALL Americans operating in those nations. Only the Biden's. More importantly does he in your opinion have the right to ask for foreign governments assistance in investigating such alleged activities in spite of the fact that NO cooperative investigation and enforcement treaty exists?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Did you notice something here? There is no record at least not one made public whereby he asked foreign governments to investigate suspected corrupt activities involving ALL Americans operating in those nations. Only the Biden's. More importantly does he in your opinion have the right to ask for foreign governments assistance in investigating such alleged activities in spite of the fact that NO cooperative investigation and enforcement treaty exists?
'Cause the dude is learning dimocraps methods!

Sucks when someone uses your own weapon against you, doesn't it!

newfie

Did you notice something here? There is no record at least not one made public whereby he asked foreign governments to investigate suspected corrupt activities involving ALL Americans operating in those nations.

thats a silly arguement . The democrats are not producing evidence to impeach all americans.

I answered your question you didnt answer mine which was in bold.

you have clear examples of the appearance of corruption with the bidens. when exactly are we supposed to investigate it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So in attempting to get to the root of crime in Ukraine, the president just happened to come across what looked to be a case that had as main figures his likely 2020 opponent and that opponents son....

And you see nothing nefarious?
Oh boy!
You've got him now!
Lol.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So in attempting to get to the root of crime in Ukraine, the president just happened to come across what looked to be a case that had as main figures his likely 2020 opponent and that opponents son....

And you see nothing nefarious?
Nebulous was the word you needed.

newfie

thats a silly arguement . The democrats are not producing evidence to impeach all americans.

I answered your question you didnt answer mine which was in bold.

you have clear examples of the appearance of corruption with the bidens. when exactly are we supposed to investigate it?

it appears @bacha29 will dodge this question

newfie

I find it odd that the party that despised the Mueller investigation can’t even bring themselves to condemn the president’s illegal election activities WHEN THE PRESIDENT PUTS THE EVIDENCE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES.

I agree the evidence of the bidens pay for play is right there in front of our faces. I am surprised you actually admit it.

bacha29

you dems keep trying to spin Biden as his political opponent. Biden still has to win the DNC race and that does not appear to be a given.

the other point your dems keep missing as you try to narrow this focus and control the messaging is that our country and our president has also asked multiple countries for help investigating the origins of the Russian investigation. There is no singular request to get biden . there are multiple requests for multiple investigations to a multitiude of countries.

and last for now this practice of asking for investigatory help is a very common occurance that happens all the time but this time just happens to include a former VP in what is clearly if not corrupt holds the standard of the appearance of corruption. the appearance of corruption is as damning as the actual corruption in politics.
if investigating the Biden's was of such critical national importance , why did he wait 3 years to shake down the Ukraine into investigating them? Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he undertook no such initiatives until Joe Biden decided to run for the presidency?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
if investigating the Biden's was of such critical national importance , why did he wait 3 years to shake down the Ukraine into investigating them? Doesn't it seem a bit odd that he undertook no such initiatives until Joe Biden decided to run for the presidency?
Good, good.
Now you're on the right topic, the Biden family corruption. I knew you would come around.