President Trump

Sportello

EF43RzrWwAAKzoi

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Poor Trump!! Boo hoo for the biggest victim EVER! Never mind that he's completely INNOCENT!!

God, are you people ever dumb.

I hope Trump gets canned IF the Democrats find proof that he should be. Until then all the impeachment stuff is just Democratic bellyaching.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Good luck finding 20 republican senators who would vote to convict, regardless of the evidence.

Indeed. But if there is real evidence that Trump should have been convicted by the Senate and removed from office, moderate voters will remember at the polls next November. However, they'll also remember if the Democrats vote to push an impeachment over to the Senate when real evidence hasn't been produced.

Politicians who choose politics over Country can get :censored2:ed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We won , we keep winning . I'll take it

I think your "winning" is going the way of Charlie Sheen. You'll take it, but it's not going to be where you want it. Or maybe that is where you want it. Do you like high fashion and musicals?

Winning!!! I'm thinking Mike Pence will be the real winner here.

It will be fine

I hope Trump gets canned IF the Democrats find proof that he should be. Until then all the impeachment stuff is just Democratic bellyaching.
If? Trump released the transcript of his shake down of a foreign leader to manufacture political dirt on an opponent. Using the power of the office to acquire foreign aid to subvert the electoral process is what impeachment was designed for.