President Trump

newfie

In light of the Russian investigation, I guess it is old news that Drumpf is dumb enough to use an unsecured open line to talk to world leaders.

don't seem to remember you providing that criticism of Hillary who not only used the phone but multiple phones , laptops and servers all unsecured.

its good to see you suddenly develop an affection for secure communications.

rickyb

i was in america and i walked past a trump protest and they gave me a brochure. they put too much emphasis on trump and pence and they made no mention that even after trump is gone, the political system will still be broken and perhaps a more overt fascist will arise.

newfie

I remember that nugent was investigated by the FBI over some comments.

yea he made some vague reference that could have meant a lot of things. Liberals prefer a much more direct approach
upload_2017-5-31_10-30-33.png

upload_2017-5-31_10-31-13.png

MAKAVELI

Banned
don't seem to remember you providing that criticism of Hillary who not only used the phone but multiple phones , laptops and servers all unsecured.

its good to see you suddenly develop an affection for secure communications.
I'm sorry I don't remember when Hillary was POTUS? Can you refresh my memory?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump types one word and the liberal universe goes up in flames. What does it mean, was it a typo, omg a word, we dont know what it is. Trumps got them hooked good

Babagounj

Strength through joy
i was in america and i walked past a trump protest and they gave me a brochure. they put too much emphasis on trump and pence and they made no mention that even after trump is gone, the political system will still be broken and perhaps a more overt fascist will arise.
Which America North or south ?