President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've seen horses that have less of a horse-face than she does.
White Horse-0180.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I've never really been a fan of her humor, but she has every right to do gross stuff with the pusillanimous Grabber's image after what the RW freaks did to the last President and his wife. There wasn't a peep from any of these snowflakes when this was all the rage

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've never really been a fan of her humor, but she has every right to do gross stuff with the Grabber's image after what the RW freaks did to the last President and his wife. There wasn't a peep from any of these snowflakes when this was all the rage
This is even more despicable ... this is not funny in any way.
At least Kathy was funny ... in her weird, outrageous way.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Making fun of challenged people now? ... Kathy emboldened you?

Trig Palin is fair game too?
What responsible parent allows an 11 year old free enough access to the internet when they know there are nasty comments/pictures about a parent or, let's be honest here, inappropriate actions/pictures of parents?If you didn't care about Ted crap in my pants Nugent visiting the WH after calling for Obama's death, you have no room to complain about Kathy Griffin.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What responsible parent allows an 11 year old free enough access to the internet when they know there are nasty comments/pictures about a parent or, let's be honest here, inappropriate actions/pictures of parents?If you didn't care about Ted crap in my pants Nugent visiting the WH after calling for Obama's death, you have no room to complain about Kathy Griffin.
It was on TV and he was sitting by his mother.
You and bbsam are really showing your class.
I lost a lot of respect for each of you today.