President Trump

Box Ox

if you hate dems so much (theyre not all bad) then vote 3rd party. not voting is not good.

I don’t hate anybody. I just don’t care for hard leftists. I would go door to door for a decent moderate Democratic Presidential candidate as I have in the past.

Box Ox

Every democrat is worse than Trump. And you’re a moderate? GTFO.

Yes. Trump is an idiot but life in America is not bad right now. To invite a hard leftist into office would be to invite all the ideological baloney that’s required to come with them in 2019.

edit: "then" = "them"

Last edited:

rickyb

I don’t hate anybody. I just don’t care for hard leftists. I would go door to door for a decent moderate Democratic Presidential candidate as I have in the past.
which ones fit that description?

thats the way the west is going. hard leftists (centre by most of the rest of the western country standards) and far right wing.

Box Ox

which ones fit that description?

All of them but Tulsi and Biden. Tulsi isn't gonna make it and Biden is in terrible shape. I also didn't care for Biden holding his first campaign fundraiser at the home of the Comcast executive responsible for overseeing their lobbying operations in DC.

rickyb

All of them but Tulsi and Biden. Tulsi isn't gonna make it and Biden is in terrible shape. I also didn't care for Biden holding his first campaign fundraiser at the home of the Comcast executive responsible for overseeing their lobbying operations in DC.
pardon i meant which moderates democrats have you supported in teh past?

biden is stinking corrupt. all of the democrats are either centrist or right wing by rest of the west's standards.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes. Trump is an idiot but life in America is not bad right now. To invite a hard leftist into office would be to invite all the ideological baloney that’s required to come with them in 2019.

That seems a bit short-sighted. Donald Trump has zero regard for the rule of law and pretty much brags about it. He wants to be a dictator and wants to destroy any political dissent in his party and he has Party leadership that backs him at every turn.

And you don’t see anything better from the democrats?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That seems a bit short-sighted. Donald Trump has zero regard for the rule of law and pretty much brags about it. He wants to be a dictator and wants to destroy any political dissent in his party and he has Party leadership that backs him at every turn.

tenor.gif

Box Ox

pardon i meant which moderates democrats have you supported in teh past?

Kerry and Obama. The hard leftist takeover is only a last 4-5 years phenomenon.

That seems a bit short-sighted. The hard left has zero regard for thought or belief dissension and trumpets that fact everywhere. Especially online. (They) want to be the wokescold PC police and ensure any thought dissent in their party results in societal excommunication and endless suffering for the non-lockstepper. And nearly every Democratic Presidential candidate backs them at every turn.

I edited your quote with some different phrases that explain how the other side might view things. Let's call it lazy on my part.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

I edited your quote with some different phrases that explain how the other side might view things. Let's call it lazy on my part.

You're a good egg, Box Ox. We have some different ideas about some stuff, but I respect that you aren't another lemming.

People can disagree without hating each other.
You're alright.

vantexan

Do you really think this or are you trolling?

It will be fine

If by other side you mean right wing propagandists. Then I agree that’s how they view things.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

whattttttttttttttttttttttt