President Trump

Box Ox

You're a good egg, Box Ox. We have some different ideas about some stuff, but I respect that you aren't another lemming.

People can disagree without hating each other.
You're alright.

I think both parties are right about different things. But not to an extreme degree on either side. And I'd rather laugh at the silly things like Jon Stewart did on The Daily Show than make things personal. There's no point in doing that. Which is why I'm glad comrade commissar @rickyb doesn't mind jabbing around with me.

he called never trump human scum which they are

You sound like a Star Wars character. LOL

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think both parties are right about different things. But not to an extreme degree on either side. And I'd rather laugh at the silly things like Jon Stewart did on The Daily Show than make things personal. There's no point in doing that. Which is why I'm glad comrade commissar @rickyb doesn't mind jabbing around with me.

You sound like a Star Wars character. LOL

han solo is dead

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No it's an article by a leftist crying that orange man's words are mean and bad.

Your TDS is worsening fren. Stop reading these rag articles.
a1b2548560a13f87cf07ab83a076b674.jpg

rickyb

Spoilers!

But seriously. It’s hilarious that we actually have a Canadian communist who chooses to come here to comment on American policy and politics.
guessing americans dont pay attention to whats going on in the rest of the world (aside from where to invade next), but the rest of the world does pay attention to whats going on in america.

rickyb

Yeah, because it's the Marxists like you who don't understand that our entire western societies and quality of life are thanks to capitalism who are the truly enlightened among us. LOL
civilization is in a bubble and it only appears that this system works when in reality it doesnt.

unregulated capitalism consumes everything until it consumes itself - marx.

Box Ox

civilization is in a bubble and it only appears that this system works when in reality it doesnt.

unregulated capitalism consumes everything until it consumes itself - marx.

Think the United States and Canada would be better off if they were communist, eh?

rickyb

Think the United States and Canada would be better off if they were communist, eh?
thats the wrong way of looking at it, the govt lied to us by saying govt is bad, private sector good. we should be asking how much power we want to decentralize or concentrate and how much democracy do we want. maybe im wrong, thats my idea, but im a huge believer in power corrupting and democracy as the cure.

Box Ox

thats the wrong way of looking at it, the govt lied to us by saying govt is bad, private sector good. we should be asking how much power we want to decentralize or concentrate and how much democracy do we want. maybe im wrong, thats my idea, but im a huge believer in power corrupting and democracy as the cure.

Ah, a Soviet-style "people's democracy" in which the cure for what currently ails us is more "democracy." Nice. Things should really improve if we follow that model.

rickyb

Ah, a Soviet-style "people's democracy" in which the cure for what currently ails us is more "democracy." Nice. Things should really improve if we follow that model.
yea a worker cooperative model for jobs.

right now we have alot of centralized power under capitalism and hence alot of corruption. same with other economic systems.

people keep looking at what makes them different, but its the similarities which explains why both fail.

in a recent poll, eastern europeans prefer a return to their old system as they claim the current one has made politicians and capitalists rich.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

A few weeks ago I was attacked here by the usual suspects over the fact that John Bolton knew about the quid pro quo and told his staff to distance themselves from Trump and Giuliani on Ukraine, saying he didn't want any part of their "drug deal", an apparent reference that he wasn't going to play ball in the scheme.

Now, Bolton's lawyers are in talks with Congress to arrange his testimony. Trump has about 100 nails in his coffin lid already, and I'm thinking Bolton could add about 1000 to that total.

Sorry. Trump and Pepe fans out there. Trump is going down, and it looks like he's trying to take Pence with him.

UNFAIR!!, So UNFAIR!!. Witch hoax and witch hunt!!. Waaaaaahhhhh!!

Last edited: