President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes Democrats are only doing the entire process in secret because if you knew the truth your mind would be blown!
They've got him now!

The process is done in secret because that's the way it's designed. If you recall, the Benghazi hearings were carried out the exact same way. Only the members of the committee can be present, and all of the committees have plenty of Republicans on them. I don't recall mentally challenged Democrats crashing the hearings.

Oh yeah. Whatever happened to Benghazi and all of those Gold Star Moms being paraded on FOX? After the election...crickets. Mission accomplished. Hillary gets "Swiftboated" in the media, and everyone forgets about Benghazi.

The committees investigate privately, and then the findings are made public. No secret agendas, except to conspiracy-minded idiots looking for excuses to get Trump off the hook.

So, it was nothing but a stunt, and a badly performed one at that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He’s going down for real this time, right? I don’t want to start screaming it again if we’re not sure.

Just a matter of time. He might make it through his term, but the bombs keep dropping, and eventually one will get him. My guess is a direct tie to Putin.

It will be fine

And you think the Republicans are the ones who wanted the entire process to be done in secrecy behind locked doors in the basement?

Are you high?
It’s an investigation. Why would that be public? You don’t sit a bunch of criminals in a room and have them all hear what the others are saying about their crimes. If you’re crying about process you’ve probably lost the argument. Don’t worry all the evidence will be public soon, what’s the rush?

rickyb

A few weeks ago I was attacked here by the usual suspects over the fact that John Bolton knew about the quid pro quo and told his staff to distance themselves from Trump and Giuliani on Ukraine, saying he didn't want any part of their "drug deal", an apparent reference that he wasn't going to play ball in the scheme.

Now, Bolton's lawyers are in talks with Congress to arrange his testimony. Trump has about 100 nails in his coffin lid already, and I'm thinking Bolton could add about 1000 to that total.

Sorry. Trump and Pepe fans out there. Trump is going down, and it looks like he's trying to take Pence with him.

UNFAIR!!, So UNFAIR!!. Witch hoax and witch hunt!!. Waaaaaahhhhh!!
john bolton is a major terrorist and should stay away from any govt or private defense contractor position. hes a danger to humanity.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ya that sums up the Democratic strategy quite well.

So, how long before you're directed to start attacking Bolton? If he testifies, and it sounds like he will, does that mean that one of your former heroes is now a Commie Leftist because he will probably bury Trump with his testimony?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
john bolton is a major terrorist and should stay away from any govt or private defense contractor position. hes a danger to humanity.

He's a warmonger of the highest order. As scary as Bolton was, at least he was a known commodity. Now, Trump would appear to be making all of his own decisions, as witnessed by the disaster with the Kurds, which has been panned by everyone except the most moronic Trump loyalists.

Bolton's will probably be the most damaging testimony so far to Trump because he resisted the Ukraine scam and is on record advising his people to stay away from Trump and Giuliani on the matter.

I think he will be a very credible witness that will verify the corrupt intentions of Team Trump.

vantexan

The process is done in secret because that's the way it's designed. If you recall, the Benghazi hearings were carried out the exact same way. Only the members of the committee can be present, and all of the committees have plenty of Republicans on them. I don't recall mentally challenged Democrats crashing the hearings.

Oh yeah. Whatever happened to Benghazi and all of those Gold Star Moms being paraded on FOX? After the election...crickets. Mission accomplished. Hillary gets "Swiftboated" in the media, and everyone forgets about Benghazi.

The committees investigate privately, and then the findings are made public. No secret agendas, except to conspiracy-minded idiots looking for excuses to get Trump off the hook.

So, it was nothing but a stunt, and a badly performed one at that.
Begging your pardon but Schiff isn't allowing Republicans to see transcripts of the hearings unless accompanied by a Democrat staff member. Clinton's impeachment proceedings were bipartisan with Democrats allowed to ask questions and have counsel at all meetings. Schiff is trying to control the narrative.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Begging your pardon but Schiff isn't allowing Republicans to see transcripts of the hearings unless accompanied by a Democrat staff member. Clinton's impeachment proceedings were bipartisan with Democrats allowed to ask questions and have counsel at all meetings. Schiff is trying to control the narrative.

Republicans are already present at the hearings, so they already know what's happening. I guess Trump and McConnell are NOT trying to control the narrative.

Let's talk about the Benghazi hearings, which you've already conveniently forgotten.

It will be fine

Republicans on the committees are at the hearings and are allowed to question the witnesses.