President Trump

floridays

And given that you're the clucker you are you obviously do not have a juris degree or have ever taken a single bar exam in any state because if you did you would know that property ownership laws are not the same in every state. Therefore your comments are just one of many testaments to your own ignorance.
I do understand you cannot read.

I stated real property, as opposed to personal property.

Real property has a distinct description which is defined by survey which is recorded in the county in which the real property exists. It is called a deed.
Like I said for 1500 dollars an hour I can help you define and legally ascertain your "joint ownership" rights in said real property.

I will warn you, the property may have to be sold to obtain your "ownership" equity. Quite possibly there may be further obligations on your part to obtain a clear title or in monetary terms walk away with exactly what you think your "ownership" value is.

Yes, I have.
I'm not sure you have the intelligence to figure out what the preceding declaration refers to.

Try again.

Serf

image.jpeg

Indecisi0n

(Just watch the firs minute or so how he describes the raid)

How does any of Trumps people allow him to speak in public? If I didn't know any better and someone told me this guy was the president of the United States of America I wouldn't believe them just based on how he speaks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

How does any of Trumps people allow him to speak in public? If I didn't know any better and someone told me this guy was the president of the United States of America I wouldn't believe them just based on how he speaks.
Why would I watch some foreigner insult my country when we've got Rickyb right here already?

newfie

you were hoping for a silver tongued liar like the last guy?