President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Actually from a short reading you have no clue what joint ownership of real property is or entails.
For 1500 dollars an hour I can help you carve up Grandma's Christmas turkey she left you in real property, doglegging around the bed heading toward the outhouse.

I actually know people from Appalachia, you must be the bottom, intellectually speaking.
Are you disparaging my Forgotten Coast Homiez?

Serf

Will we ever get a single payer healthcare plan, an immigration moratorium, and real reform of student loan system? The answer is probably no.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Will we ever get a single payer healthcare plan, an immigration moratorium, and real reform of student loan system? The answer is probably no.
Was just talking about student loans yesterday......if you are responsible for other loans (car, house, etc) you should be responsible for all loans you get!! Responsibility & accountability is disappearing in today's world.

oldngray

nowhere special
20809ec6.jpg

bacha29

Actually from a short reading you have no clue what joint ownership of real property is or entails.
For 1500 dollars an hour I can help you carve up Grandma's Christmas turkey she left you in real property, doglegging around the bed heading toward the outhouse.
I actually know people from Appalachia, you must be the bottom, intellectually speaking.
And given that you're the clucker you are you obviously do not have a juris degree or have ever taken a single bar exam in any state because if you did you would know that property ownership laws are not the same in every state. Therefore your comments are just one of many testaments to your own ignorance.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And given that you're the clucker you are you obviously do not have a juris degree or have ever taken a single bar exam in any state because if you did you would know that property ownership laws are not the same in every state. Therefore your comments are just one of many testaments to your own ignorance.
Where is YOUR juris degree from? Nolo?

bacha29

You're on here telling people that insurance is a scam, FFS. People like you will find anyone and anything to blame, take a defeatist attitude, and insist the government is the only solution.
Show me where I said it was a scam. Let me try once gain to get through to you . I said that all insurance contracts pay a limited amount of benefits for a limited amount of time LTC insurance is no different. Then again who cares what you think? Like all cluckers you'll condemn someone for deciding against LTC insurance but you've offered zero proof that you have purchased , filed application to purchase or any evidence of your intent to purchase LTC insurance any time in the near or distant future.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show me where I said it was a scam. Let me try once gain to get through to you . I said that all insurance contracts pay a limited amount of benefits for a limited amount of time LTC insurance is no different.
You don't say!
LMAO:
You buy coverage for a certain amount, they pay it out. It's not that complicated, even for liberals.
K, it was @BrownArmy who says it's a scam and they won't pay out.
I get you liberals confused, my bad.
Carry on fren.
Until they don’t.

FFS, stop being so dense.

I don’t care how long you’ve been with an Insurance Company, or how much you’ve paid in premiums, it’s LITERALLY THEIR BUSINESS MODEL TO DENY YOU.