President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's OK ... everybody gets nuts and Nazis mixed up!

View attachment 269979

When will you start attacking Vindman? How about Bolton? Or is that contingent on whether or not he stonewalls Congress and refuses to testify? You attack Schiff for doing his job, which is to prove your Dear Leader is a criminal unfit for the office he holds.

For you, there is no crime too awful for Trump to be held accountable, no lie or obstruction you won't applaud, nor any other lawlessness or unethical behavior for which you will not forgive him.

That's truly appalling, and completely ignorant.

If Trump handed Putin the football and all of the codes, you'd somehow rationalize it and spin it as an act of supreme Trump patriotism.

I think your name is Igor, and you're sitting in front of your screen somewhere in Russia trying to work through a vodka haze and still make excuses for Putin's boy.

Your work gets harder every day, Comrade.

bacha29

Which is why private insurance works and state sponsored redistribution of wealth does not.

Sure.

Ya except you can keep a house up to half a million dollars, a car, and any property generating a return on investment. Let's not be disengenuous here fren.

LTC can eliminate having to face that reality, rarely is it just a postponement.

They can't take from a life insurance policy. If you buy some garbage product like whole life, they can take from the savings portion, not the life insurance.

Euthanasia?
Hahahaha. Yeah try to tell the administrators and claim auditors that you've got a $500,000 house a Cadillac and a million dollars in treasury bills yet you still need Medicaid to pay you're nursing home bills?

BrownArmy

goebbelsquote-580x273.jpg

Goebbels never said that.

It's funny to think he did, but it's just pop culture.

BIG LIE

Box Ox

When will you start attacking Vindman?

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's testimony that he proposed filling in words that were missing in areas where ellipses were shown in the Ukraine call transcript is enough for me to believe there is now solid ground for Trump's impeachment. I'm probably not the only one that doesn't care about political party loyalty who feels that way.

There's a certain point at which denial starts looking ridiculous. I think we're there now.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's testimony that he proposed filling in words that were missing in areas where ellipses were shown in the Ukraine call transcript is enough for me to believe there is now solid ground for Trump's impeachment. I'm probably not the only one that doesn't care about political party loyalty who feels that way.

There's a certain point at which denial starts looking ridiculous. I think we're there now.
Good to see you got your broom back.

bacha29

Sorry you're not familiar with the law fren.
What you were talking about Bud was jointly owned property for which there is a formula that is used to exclude portions which are attributed to the other party. What I was talking about is property that is owned exclusively for which there is no joint property ownership. Different types of ownership have different rules surrounding them.

More importantly everyone on this site knows that you're not going to purchase LTC insurance due to the very same doubts others have regarding the ability to pay the staggering premiums over the many years that would be required in order to claim the benefits.

So Bud, you don't know as much about this matter as you think you know and I don't know as much as I going to need to know due to the fact that I have an unmarried childless brother with limited assets and.......Parkinson's Disease......and I'm the only family he's got.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What you were talking about Bud was jointly owned property for which there is a formula that is used to exclude portions which are attributed to the other party. What I was talking about is property that is owned exclusively for which there is no joint property ownership. Different types of ownership have different rules surrounding them.

More importantly everyone on this site knows that you're not going to purchase LTC insurance due to the very same doubts others have regarding the ability to pay the staggering premiums over the many years that would be required in order to claim the benefits.

So Bud, you don't know as much about this matter as you think you know and I don't know as much as I going to need to know due to the fact that I have an unmarried childless brother with limited assets and.......Parkinson's Disease......and I'm the only family he's got.

You're on here telling people that insurance is a scam, FFS. People like you will find anyone and anything to blame, take a defeatist attitude, and insist the government is the only solution.

floridays

Actually from a short reading you have no clue what joint ownership of real property is or entails.
For 1500 dollars an hour I can help you carve up Grandma's Christmas turkey she left you in real property, doglegging around the bed heading toward the outhouse.
I actually know people from Appalachia, you must be the bottom, intellectually speaking.

vantexan

When will you start attacking Vindman? How about Bolton? Or is that contingent on whether or not he stonewalls Congress and refuses to testify? You attack Schiff for doing his job, which is to prove your Dear Leader is a criminal unfit for the office he holds.

For you, there is no crime too awful for Trump to be held accountable, no lie or obstruction you won't applaud, nor any other lawlessness or unethical behavior for which you will not forgive him.

That's truly appalling, and completely ignorant.

If Trump handed Putin the football and all of the codes, you'd somehow rationalize it and spin it as an act of supreme Trump patriotism.

I think your name is Igor, and you're sitting in front of your screen somewhere in Russia trying to work through a vodka haze and still make excuses for Putin's boy.

Your work gets harder every day, Comrade.
Damn, that criminal is sure doing a better job than his predecessors, in spite of numerous attempts to get rid of him. I hope he stays for a third term(yeah, I said it).