President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They released the aid two days after the whistleblower filed the report.

I’d say that’s explanation enough.
Trump starts to expose Joe Biden's corruption, and immediately after that, an Obama appointee who worked closely with Biden claims Trump wrongdoing.

I'd say that's explanation enough.

newfie

back to question one , when is the appropriate time to investigate bidens corruption ?

that's what I thought you would say. The similarities to how you guys tried to railroad Trump in 2016 is eerie.
suddenly all you libs are outraged that a government may investigate an opposing parties candidate. shocker

bbsam

Staff member
that's what I thought you would say. The similarities to how you guys tried to railroad Trump in 2016 is eerie.
suddenly all you libs are outraged that a government may investigate an opposing parties candidate. shocker
That you believe a foreign government should be involved in investigating the president’s political challenger is backing criminal activity.

newfie

That you believe a foreign government should be involved in investigating the president’s political challenger is backing criminal activity.

I didnt bother you when it was done to Trump. Now it suddenly is an issue.

payback time brother . what you sow you reap.

you guys rewrote the rules , now you have to live by them

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ah. Singling out Joe Biden for possible corruption investigation had nothing to do with the coming election. Right.
It's called POLITICS!
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Bunch of whiney hypocrites!

pot_calls_kettle_black.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That you believe Biden's corruption shouldn't be investigated because he's attempting to get the Democratic nomination, is backing criminal activity.