President Trump

newfie

Yet a government investigation instigated by the Trump administration found no fraud. A Red Flag for conspiracy nuts and weirdos who can't explain why Trump lost the popular vote.

Now, THEY CAN, with these new conspiracy BS "facts".

You just keep pulling them straight out of your butt. Like Trump.
The investigation. Received no cooperation from the blue states and resistance at every turn.
Why the cover up?

newfie

I went to college and grad school while working FT and had a second job in real estate the last 10 years while I was at X. Nobody gave me anything or owes me a good living.

I created my own financial success.

And learned nothing about free enterprise

rod

Retired 23 years
“The Punisher” was already taken. But “Rod” still gets the message across.
Had a good friend nick-named "Hammer". Dude was hung like a horse. There were many stories told around the campfire at deer camp about Hammer sending gals on there way ravaged. One story included my sister-in-law who ended up putting her pants back on and screaming she couldn't take it anymore----and she was one of the biggest whores around. :-). She actually told me the story of her and Hammer.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Had a good friend nick-named "Hammer". Dude was hung like a horse. There were many stories told around the campfire at deer camp about Hammer sending gals on there way ravaged. One story included my sister-in-law who ended up putting her pants back on and screaming she couldn't take it anymore----and she was one of the biggest whores around. :-). She actually told me the story of her and Hammer.
Now I realize why I'm nicknamed "Finishing Nail".

bbsam

Staff member
@moreluck

Hammer gets around, no?