President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Had a good friend nick-named "Hammer". Dude was hung like a horse. There were many stories told around the campfire at deer camp about Hammer sending gals on there way ravaged. One story included my sister-in-law who ended up putting her pants back on and screaming she couldn't take it anymore----and she was one of the biggest whores around. :-). She actually told me the story of her and Hammer.

I can definitely relate to Mr. Hammer. It's not all it's made out to be.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Perfect example of a smart, intelligent person doing stupid things.
Reminded me of his doppleganger Alec Baldwin ...
smart and talented but continuously doing stupid things because of his ego and insecurity.

Trump had his stupidest day in office today and that is saying a lot!
Stupid, stupid tweets undoing all the Repug work in the hearing today.
View attachment 272003

Trump's thin skin set up Schiff to do his thing and it hurt the Prez going into the 2020 elections.
View attachment 272002

smart and talented but continuously doing stupid things because of his ego and insecurity.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

View attachment 272003

Trump's thin skin set up Schiff to do his thing and it hurt the Prez going into the 2020 elections.
View attachment 272002

View attachment 272003

View attachment 272002

Best day EVER!!! I ROCK as president. Boy, I really showered them with stable perfect genius.

I am God Trump the First.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

View attachment 272003

View attachment 272002

What part of his tweet are you disputing?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
nothing but home runs from our guy.

november of next year you'll be joining that other loud mouth that dissapeared

FOX coverage recorded a great Trump victory today. In the real world, he was humiliated multiple times and further weakened.

This is like a really long long episode of Colombo. You watch Trump commit the crime(s), and then Peter Falk "fumbles" around looking like he doesn't have a clue. In the meantime, he's building rock solid proof of guilt on the basis of observations made very early in the case. It's just an act to draw out the perpetrator.

Trump won't even be on the ballot by November because he will have resigned. He's the worst president ever, and nothing but a crooked con man.

Good thing for him that about 40% of Americans are pure idiots. Like you, for example.

newfie

75557358_10217034066616479_7158346950574604288_n.jpg

Indecisi0n

FOX coverage recorded a great Trump victory today. In the real world, he was humiliated multiple times and further weakened.

This is like a really long long episode of Colombo. You watch Trump commit the crime(s), and then Peter Falk "fumbles" around looking like he doesn't have a clue. In the meantime, he's building rock solid proof of guilt on the basis of observations made very early in the case. It's just an act to draw out the perpetrator.

Trump won't even be on the ballot by November because he will have resigned. He's the worst president ever, and nothing but a crooked con man.

Good thing for him that about 40% of Americans are pure idiots. Like you, for example.
But he drained the swamp .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is no crime, but I'm enjoying your tears.