President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
I prefer sweet potato pie myself but a heavy cream whip makes them both fine.

picdump_3178_01.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dimwits are only doing this farce to influence the election. Why do Democrats'hate democracy?

No, Mr. Nunes and Mr. Jordan hate democracy. They want to change our laws so Trump doesn't have to follow them.

I think what we're finding out is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The real power in the GOP is McConnell, and I wonder how long he puts up with a continuous stream of this?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, Mr. Nunes and Mr. Jordan hate democracy. They want to change our laws so Trump doesn't have to follow them.

I think what we're finding out is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The real power in the GOP is McConnell, and I wonder how long he puts up with a continuous stream of this?
Yes, you'll get Trump for his Russian Collusion! Wait, that was your last delusion.

Yes, you'll get Trump for using taxpayer money to enrich his son. Wait, that was Joe Biden.

Yes, you'll get Trump for being orange man bad! Aaaaaaannnnnyyyy day now.
Lol.

newfie

What happened at the hearings today is a continuation of what we've seen for the last several days. He's running out of people willing to protect him. They obviously see no benefit in doing so .No use trying to defend a quid pro quo that the administration freely admits occurred especially when the people who are responsible are free to go before congress and tell their side of the story but choose not to do so.

not sure what you were watching i saw "no quid pro quo" on the only direct communication with the president that we have seen the last two weeks.

everything else has been second and third hand information coupled with territorial outrage by career diplomats that think the president works for them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, you'll get Trump for his Russian Collusion! Wait, that was your last delusion.

Yes, you'll get Trump for using taxpayer money to enrich his son. Wait, that was Joe Biden.

Yes, you'll get Trump for being orange man bad! Aaaaaaannnnnyyyy day now.
Lol.

Yes, Trump is a dirtbag.

Own him, because he's yours.