President Trump

newfie

it appears you screwed up your response. Moderators should be experts on their message board tools.
remedial training may be required

Method Mensch

You think Odumbo was any better?
I think not.
Trump and Obama are flip sides of the same coin.
I mentioned Obama because I thought his roast of Trump was hilarious. Trump had it coming after the ridiculous, race- baiting birth certificate fracas. Of course, it may have fueled his ultimately successful run. Payback begets more payback.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I mentioned Obama because I thought his roast of Trump was hilarious. Trump had it coming after the ridiculous, race- baiting birth certificate fracas. Of course, it may have fueled his ultimately successful run. Payback begets more payback.

Are you talking the Seth Meyers hosted roast? If so, one of TV's best moments.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How many judges has this " idiot " been able to find jobs for ?

Lots of unqualified judges who were rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA, or had written extremist papers on gun control etc. Perfect judges, the best ever!! In other words, judges who were loyal to Trump and GOP mantra, not equal justice under the law.

It's called packing the courts.

newfie

Lots of unqualified judges who were rated "Not Qualified" by the ABA, or had written extremist papers on gun control etc. Perfect judges, the best ever!! In other words, judges who were loyal to Trump and GOP mantra, not equal justice under the law.

It's called packing the courts.

and trump invented the process. no other president had ever thought to do it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your idea of a judge is one that writes law rather than interpreting the Constitution.
Sorry you hate the Constitution!

No. Your idea of "activist" judges is anyone who doesn't have "GOP" stamped on their foreheads. The Constitution was meant to be interpreted and modified in line with the future. NOT read as though one were a fat Italian judge in a tri-fold hat who imagines he's still in 1778.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
No. Your idea of "activist" judges is anyone who doesn't have "GOP" stamped on their foreheads. The Constitution was meant to be interpreted and modified in line with the future. NOT read as though one were a fat Italian judge in a tri-fold hat who imagines he's still in 1778.

What would you modify in the Constitution?