President Trump

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Y’all are forgetting. The IG was supposed to clear Trump and condemn the evil DEEP STATE! (Scary).

Didn’t happen.

Maybe it can be considered even now that both sides have squealed about big reports that didn’t actually pan out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It hasn't even been released lol. The liberal media it's just trying to get ahead of it. Don't fall for that fren.

Yeah, it's going to be BIG and prove the DEEP STATE is out to get Trump. Another conspiracy theory will be debunked.

Some more fake news is how the NATO leaders shunned and mocked Trump, clearly not even caring whether or not they were on camera. Even Boris knew Toxic Trump would hurt him, and stayed well clear.

Must make you proud to see your president be a laughingstock on the world stage. A fool that knows nothing, and proud of it. If Trump has any sense of humility at all (I doubt it), he's licking his substantial wounds.

Carry on, fren. He's the double greatest....EVER!!

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, it's going to be BIG and prove the DEEP STATE is out to get Trump. Another conspiracy theory will be debunked.

Some more fake news is how the NATO leaders shunned and mocked Trump, clearly not even caring whether or not they were on camera. Even Boris knew Toxic Trump would hurt him, and stayed well clear.

Must make you proud to see your president be a laughingstock on the world stage. A fool that knows nothing, and proud of it. If Trump has any sense of humility at all (I doubt it), he's licking his substantial wounds.

Carry on, fren. He's the double greatest....EVER!!
We should start taxing your internet, to accurately reflect its cost to society.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ya you admitted you watch right wing garbage so your skewed narrative and rotten brain is not surprising.

The fact is the intelligence community actively worked against Trump. We have text messages that prove it. We know Eric Ciaramella actively worked against Trump and for Democrats before he claimed to be a whistleblower. We know he is a CIA employee. We know he hired a lawyer that promised a coup against Trump.

I don't know what new information you were expecting, we already have these facts.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ya you admitted you watch right wing garbage so your skewed narrative and rotten brain is not surprising.

The fact is the intelligence community actively worked against Trump. We have text messages that prove it. We know Eric Ciaramella actively worked against Trump and for Democrats before he claimed to be a whistleblower. We know he is a CIA employee. We know he hired a lawyer that promised a coup against Trump.

I don't know what new information you were expecting, we already have these facts.
They are gaslighting. We’ve seen the Ukraine call, we have proof FBI agents had a back up plan for trump’s election, we have seen nothing but impeachment before the man was even president.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yup, proving everything Trump has said all along. They don't like Trump because they can't walk all over him like they could Obama.

America first.

They just didn't walk over him...they trampled him. By now, they all know a "deal" with Trump means nothing, and that whatever he says today will probably change tomorrow.

"America First" doesn't seem to be working so well in a world where alliances are critical. Trump isn't loyal, as the Kurds know all too well, nor can he be trusted as a NATO ally any longer given his continuous bloviation and threats.

Obama was respected for his intellect and diplomacy, and Trump is mocked for his idiocy and "Me First" behavior(s).

Your president, fren.

Keep on winning!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They are gaslighting. We’ve seen the Ukraine call, we have proof FBI agents had a back up plan for trump’s election, we have seen nothing but impeachment before the man was even president.

Oh, you mean the DEEPER State. Wow, absolutely incredible stuff there.

El Correcto

god is dead
At this point I would crawl through a mile of hobo :censored2: laced with hypodermic needles to vote for trump.

thankfully I’m not in California and won’t have to go through that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Twist my words if you like, fren.

Obama: Smart/WINNER

Trump: Idiot/LOSER

The NATO leaders "get it". Trump is a nothing in a fancy suit.
NATO, isn’t that what we had to set up for them and fund to keep the eurotrash from doing what eurotrash big government tends to do?