President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From The New York Times today:

Democrats Agree on One Thing: They’re Very, Very Nervous

‘Trump anxiety disorder’ has morphed into anxiety about everything, and impeachment isn’t helping.”
LMFAO!
This is gold.

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Wash.: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure."

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Ill.: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety”.

From actor Robert De Niro “It’s like living in an abusive household. You don’t know what’s going to happen next, what crazy thing is going to happen next, what’s going to make you say, ‘What the hell is going on?’”

From David Kaye, 37, in Milwaukee: “During previous elections, I’d have a giant spreadsheet and follow every candidate. But it’s not fun anymore. It’s still just as important, but it triggers my anxiety, and sometimes it triggers panic attacks. I’m not following out of interest or a sense of fun, but out of a sense of not wanting our civilization to fall.”

El Correcto

god is dead
LMFAO!
This is gold.

From Jobetta Hedelman-Beaver, 39, of Kennewick, Wash.: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure."

From Katie Matlin, 40, in Northbrook, Ill.: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety”.

From actor Robert De Niro “It’s like living in an abusive household. You don’t know what’s going to happen next, what crazy thing is going to happen next, what’s going to make you say, ‘What the hell is going on?’”

From David Kaye, 37, in Milwaukee: “During previous elections, I’d have a giant spreadsheet and follow every candidate. But it’s not fun anymore. It’s still just as important, but it triggers my anxiety, and sometimes it triggers panic attacks. I’m not following out of interest or a sense of fun, but out of a sense of not wanting our civilization to fall.”
It really is a mental illness.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
LMFAO!
This is gold.

We need to market ‘Diapers for Democrats’, and get rich quickly.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
LMFAO!
This is gold.

If the Democrats want to win next year they’re gonna have to push their panic attacks over Trump aside, calm down and be reasonable in their proposed plans for the Country. I don’t think that’s going to happen. And these people are going to massively regret it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
LMFAO! This is gold.
From Sporty: “I’m anxious about Trump. I’m super-anxious about him. I blame him for my high blood pressure."
From Itzy: “My husband has major anxiety around the election. We actually cannot watch news coverage in our house because any news about Donald Trump triggers his anxiety”.
From actor MrFedExIt’s like living in an abusive household. You don’t know what’s going to happen next, what crazy thing is going to happen next, what’s going to make you say, ‘What the hell is going on?’”
From bbsam: “During previous elections, I’d have a giant spreadsheet and follow every candidate. But it’s not fun anymore. It’s still just as important, but it triggers my anxiety, and sometimes it triggers panic attacks. I’m not following out of interest or a sense of fun, but out of a sense of not wanting our civilization to fall.”
Brown Cafe made the National News!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
While Congress and the media are pushing this impeachment stuff, Trump has switched the 9th Circuit Court to being more conservative. This is more important then most think. The 9th leads the nation on most cases overturned by the Supreme Court.

oldngray

nowhere special
I want to see Nancy sweeping the human waste off of The Streets of San Francisco.
5121152.jpg