President Trump

vantexan

Agree 100%. But as the Democrats keep moving left, more blacks are likely to overlook the race-obsessed Republican minority in order to preserve their more conservative cultural identity.
The thing is, you're a voice crying in the wilderness. The Left is falling all over themselves racing to the extreme edge. If they think that's a winning platform more power to them.

vantexan

Yep, we're all racists. We give out nods to Q-Anon, appear on The Alex Jones Show, and hate America. In actuality, we ARE the working class (unions, blue collar labor) and not the elitist 1%, who are overwhelmingly Republican. Blacks and minorities only matter to the GOP at election time. You know, a recent Rasmussen Poll shows Hispanics support the wall at over 80% and nearly all Blacks want Trump to have 3 terms because they love him so much.

Remember Trump's campaign promises to rebuild the inner cities? Zero. Infrastructure? Zero. All Democratic legislation goes to the Senate, where McConnell lets it die.

Trump's "code" is pretty clear if you can read between the lines, so apparently you're blind.
More Democrat millionaires in Congress than Republicans. Most of your Democrat presidential candidates are millionaires, even billionaires. Again, why didn't the Democrats do prison reform when they controlled everything? Trump did it. Why didn't the Democrats do everything possible to create jobs for minorities? Obama said those jobs aren't coming back. Your party prefers handouts in exchange for votes, not opportunities to be self sufficient.

vantexan

Not so. But that won’t keep you from making such a statement and completely disregard my statement. Just like I warned @Box Ox republicans do.
That's a hoot. You've been jumping on everything that might possibly get Trump booted. Not working? On to the next ploy. Republicans are just racists to you period. If whites gave up all their wealth to make every black super rich you'd complain that they took too long. Nothing would make you happy. Just maybe it's time we carve out a sizeable chunk of America for blacks to have their own country and you can deal with us from a distance. Because otherwise all we'll ever hear about is "some people did something."

bbsam

Staff member
That's a hoot. You've been jumping on everything that might possibly get Trump booted. Not working? On to the next ploy. Republicans are just racists to you period. If whites gave up all their wealth to make every black super rich you'd complain that they took too long. Nothing would make you happy. Just maybe it's time we carve out a sizeable chunk of America for blacks to have their own country and you can deal with us from a distance. Because otherwise all we'll ever hear about is "some people did something."
You obviously don’t read what I post.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
More Democrat millionaires in Congress than Republicans. Most of your Democrat presidential candidates are millionaires, even billionaires. Again, why didn't the Democrats do prison reform when they controlled everything? Trump did it. Why didn't the Democrats do everything possible to create jobs for minorities? Obama said those jobs aren't coming back. Your party prefers handouts in exchange for votes, not opportunities to be self sufficient.

You can cherry pick all you want, but the fact is that most of the 1% are GOP.

Keep on believing in the Orange Jesus. Yeah, we're just a bunch of homeless minorities sucking the government dry.

You're an excellent example of self-sufficiency, and I predict you'll be taking advantage of every government program you hate.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You obviously don’t read what I post.

He's too busy copying whatever Hannity said last night. They don't read to comprehend and/or understand. They look for a word or phrase they can attack and then twist to fit The Narrative.

You need to stop being an uppity "colored" BTW. I think you're getting too big for your britches by criticizing them. Aren't you part of the 98% of Blacks that support "our" great El Presidente?

If so, you are not one of Hannity's "Fine Americans".

vantexan

You can cherry pick all you want, but the fact is that most of the 1% are GOP.

Keep on believing in the Orange Jesus. Yeah, we're just a bunch of homeless minorities sucking the government dry.

You're an excellent example of self-sufficiency, and I predict you'll be taking advantage of every government program you hate.
No, I won't. And I've said numerous times here I don't have a problem with the government helping people in need, just don't make a lifestyle out of it if you're able to work. But that's never stopped you from twisting everything. You're the party of handouts in exchange for votes.

bbsam

Staff member
No, I won't. And I've said numerous times here I don't have a problem with the government helping people in need, just don't make a lifestyle out of it if you're able to work. But that's never stopped you from twisting everything. You're the party of handouts in exchange for votes.
And that’s what black people do, right? And that’s not racist?
Yes. It is.