President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
34b7969be.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
“There is nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out”.

When even Van Jones is saying it about the Democratic Presidential candidates, you know they and their supporters had better tone down the TDS and actually try to win the election.

Now it’s strange you and he think that. I was hearing people say they sucked because they were sniping stupidly at each other and not taking on Trump which would seem to be the opposite of TDS.

vantexan

“There is nothing I saw tonight that would be able to take Donald Trump out”.

When even Van Jones is saying it about the Democratic Presidential candidates, you know they and their supporters had better tone down the TDS and actually try to win the election.

They've carved out such far Left positions how exactly are they going to walk that back and act like they're really moderates for the general election?

Box Ox

Now it’s strange you and he think that. I was hearing people say they sucked because they were sniping stupidly at each other and not taking on Trump which would seem to be the opposite of TDS.

That’s actually a common symptom among the TDS-afflicted. Democrats going after each other (because their visceral reaction to Trump has made them lose their minds) instead of actually trying to win the election.

bbsam

Staff member
That’s actually a common symptom among the TDS-afflicted. Democrats going after each other (because their visceral reaction to Trump has made them lose their minds) instead of actually trying to win the election.
So when they are focusing only on Trump, it’s TDS and when they focus on anything but Trump, it’s TDS...

You do see why I think you’re making things up, right?

bbsam

Staff member
Thats what most of the hyperventilating policy proposal failures so far are attributable to. Democrats better get it under control or there will be massive regrets come November.
Whatever. Or we’ll wake up and go on bitching about Trump for another four years. You act like it’s the end of the world or something. But what I really think is you’re looking for an excuse strong enough to vote for Trump even though you know he’s a horrible individual and terrible for the republic.
You don’t need a reason. Just do it because you want to. Stop acting like you “could be won over if only....”. Be who you are.