President Trump

Box Ox

The folks that comprised that party are either dead or have become moderate republicans.

I couldn’t become a moderate Republican as science, healthcare and environmental protection will always be important to me.

If the Republicans decide to be good at, or at least try to improve upon any of the three I’d probably reconsider. In the meantime, I’d rather be stuck in political limbo than kiss Trump’s tiny ring or invite a government takeover of everything.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
North Dakota has 2 Senators. CA has 2 Senators. That means North Dakota is overly represented. I've tried to do it in crayon, but it isn't helping.

Maybe I should write it in Russian.
And your state’s influence in the House of Representatives ( you remember them?) is dwindling because your citizens are waking up and moving to other states in order to survive. No wonder the loonies running your government are in favor of open borders.

vantexan

North Dakota has 2 Senators. CA has 2 Senators. That means North Dakota is overly represented. I've tried to do it in crayon, but it isn't helping.

California has the most representatives of any state. The two senator deal makes sure all states get a voice. North Dakota has only one or two representatives. So it has little say in the Electoral College, but it does have a say.

vantexan

You probably know that there's a movement to break up California into several states. There you go, 6 senators instead of two.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You probably know that there's a movement to break up California into several states. There you go, 6 senators instead of two.

Yeah. The Conservitards want to make LA and SF one state. The other 3 states would be mapped out so they'd be Republican.

Right out of the McConnell playbook.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
51080313_2437932906236144_7026775540904230912_n.jpg