President Trump

newfie

I couldn’t become a moderate Republican as science, healthcare and environmental protection will always be important to me.

If the Republicans decide to be good at, or at least try to improve upon any of the three I’d probably reconsider. In the meantime, I’d rather be stuck in political limbo than kiss Trump’s tiny ring or invite a government takeover of everything.

you dont have to kiss anyones ring , you just pick the guy thats going to do you the most good.

vantexan

Why do you think we've had Republican governors in the past?
Because when Reagan was governor the state was much different then. Schwarzenegger is just about a RINO, and he was a popular movie actor. If you look at the current Democrat Newsome you're seeing someone who might destroy California if not held in check. One thing is for certain you can't keep having the wealthy leave the state with their tax revenue and not have the state collapse under it's own weight eventually.

newfie

Yeah. The Conservitards want to make LA and SF one state. The other 3 states would be mapped out so they'd be Republican.

Right out of the McConnell playbook.

McConnell just invented this concept?

the Cal 3 proposal to split up the state would have realistically created 3 democratic strongholds splitting up LA, San Francisco and San Diego into three different states.

there is a new tool call Google that can seem to help you from saying stupid things

Cal 3 - Wikipedia

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
McConnell just invented this concept?

the Cal 3 proposal to split up the state would have realistically created 3 democratic strongholds splitting up LA, San Francisco and San Diego into three different states.

there is a new tool call Google that can seem to help you from saying stupid things

Cal 3 - Wikipedia

There are several proposals to split up CA. You mention only one. The Northeast corner of the state has been advocating a split for over 20 years. Each party does the apportionment so it benefits their base.

TTKU.

newfie

There are several proposals to split up CA. You mention only one. The Northeast corner of the state has been advocating a split for over 20 years. Each party does the apportionment so it benefits their base.

TTKU.

I didnt see you list the other proposals . the one i listed was actually put up for a referendum.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
By land area, yes. Rural NorCal (sans Humboldt County) has declared itself “Jefferson” and has been trying to secede for years now. Won’t happen though.

Yep. You see the big sign just before the Oregon border along I-5. I'm thinking it's been there at least 20 years.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because when Reagan was governor the state was much different then. Schwarzenegger is just about a RINO, and he was a popular movie actor. If you look at the current Democrat Newsome you're seeing someone who might destroy California if not held in check. One thing is for certain you can't keep having the wealthy leave the state with their tax revenue and not have the state collapse under it's own weight eventually.

Trump is destroying the world. Covid-19? Trump's fault. Caused by overuse of hydrogen peroxide on the hair and orange bronzer. Causes cellular mutations and is characterized by incoherent rambling, weight gain, and sudden changes in tan line configurations.

It's Trump's fault.