President Trump

vantexan

Trump is destroying the world. Covid-19? Trump's fault. Caused by overuse of hydrogen peroxide on the hair and orange bronzer. Causes cellular mutations and is characterized by incoherent rambling, weight gain, and sudden changes in tan line configurations.

It's Trump's fault.
Why not, everything else is.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
What’s that got to do with my point?

I'm not sure I understood your point ?

When you hunt deer do you get young female doe’s? That’s the most effective target for population control.

For just meat.... sure.

People that have never hunted before, think it's so easy.

If you enjoy killing things for pleasure have at it.

Popular misconception, amongst the vegan/vegetarian crowd.

And for some reason.... they all look frail and ill.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Court rules Trump administration can withhold funds from sanctuary cities - Axios

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday that the Trump administration can withhold millions of dollars in federal law enforcement grants from sanctuary cities and states that don't cooperate with immigration enforcement, AP reports.

This is very much like what the ruling Dems did to the LEOs of Virginia, didn't like their support for the 2nd and their creation of gun sanctuary counties. So they withheld their raises.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Court rules Trump administration can withhold funds from sanctuary cities - Axios

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday that the Trump administration can withhold millions of dollars in federal law enforcement grants from sanctuary cities and states that don't cooperate with immigration enforcement, AP reports.

This is very much like what the ruling Dems did to the LEOs of Virginia, didn't like their support for the 2nd and their creation of gun sanctuary counties. So they withheld their raises.
Win, win, win ... damn I bet Trump gets tired of winning!