President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the point is still the same , we're quarantining like never seen before, cutting travel like never before developing a vaccine in record time. Why exactly do we have our leadership acting like this country is losing millions to the bubonic plague?
OUR leadership is not ... it's the DemWits!

PT Car Washer

I did , in the article they clearly quote trump saying that the political attack by the democrat is the hoax

This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.

you're a typical liberal too lazy to do your own research hoping someone will feed you information
And after three years you are still naive enough o believe anything that comes out of trumps mouth. He could tell me the sun will rise in the East tomorrow and I would not believe him until I saw it with my own eyes.

newfie

And after three years you are still naive enough o believe anything that comes out of trumps mouth. He could tell me the sun will rise in the East tomorrow and I would not believe him until I saw it with my own eyes.

he said we have record unemployment and he is correct
he said we have a booming economy and he is correct
he said he would renegotiate our trade deals and he did
he said the mueller investigation was a hoax he was correct
he said Obamas people spied on his campaign he was correct
he said the fbi leadership was part of the deep state and he was correct.

I'm afraid my friend that the only liar here is you

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
he said we have record unemployment and he is correct
he said we have a booming economy and he is correct
he said he would renegotiate our trade deals and he did
he said the mueller investigation was a hoax he was correct
he said Obamas people spied on his campaign he was correct
he said the fbi leadership was part of the deep state and he was correct.

I'm afraid my friend that the only liar here is you
I just can’t figure out the hate for this man. I would bet the farm that the overwhelming majority of folks over 40 are Trump voters. Or to put it another way, those who knew what life was like before all this social media bull:censored2:.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just can’t figure out the hate for this man. I would bet the farm that the overwhelming majority of folks over 40 are Trump voters. Or to put it another way, those who knew what life was like before all this social media bull:censored2:.

BS? Really? The first Covid-19 fatality happened today in Washington State and there are a bunch of new cases of confirmed infection.

Whenever someone accuses The Left of misusing social media I almost pass out laughing because The Right is the absolute king of misinformation. From Alex Jones to Don Jr., you people (intentional) spin a web of lies and deceit that is almost admirable, if it weren't for the fact that it is misleading a lot of gullibe dummies like...you.

Trump's your man. Own his idiotic presidency, because you enable the mediocrity and mendacity that characterize what you fools think of as "leadership".

newfie

trump is making democrats get off welfare and work for a living. no wonder they hate him

bbsam

Staff member
trump is making democrats get off welfare and work for a living. no wonder they hate him
I was just pointing that out to a SS/Disability recipient who happens to be a rabid Trump supporter. He’s never been too bright though so it just kinda lets me chuckle. If he could read more than a meme he might change his mind.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
BS? Really? The first Covid-19 fatality happened today in Washington State and there are a bunch of new cases of confirmed infection.

Whenever someone accuses The Left of misusing social media I almost pass out laughing because The Right is the absolute king of misinformation. From Alex Jones to Don Jr., you people (intentional) spin a web of lies and deceit that is almost admirable, if it weren't for the fact that it is misleading a lot of gullibe dummies like...you.

Trump's your man. Own his idiotic presidency, because you enable the mediocrity and mendacity that characterize what you fools think of as "leadership".
The flu kills more people every year than Coronavirus. FWIW, Coronavirus has been around for years. Once again, homework bro. That or continue to be misled. Just wash those hands on the regular and sneeze/cough into the crook of your elbow. While you are at it, get off of that social media that spins the lies that you believe. Once you can no longer think for yourself, you are lost. But there is a way back and you know what that is. You just refuse to believe it. There is a word for that. Sheeple.