President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So tell me why the article is wrong, if you bothered to read it. I’m guessing you just disregarded it as a liberal smear piece.
The headline is wrong.
Does there need to be more?

So tell me why the article is right, if you bothered to read it. I’m guessing you just gobbled down their liberal ejaculate and didn't bother thinking for yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
The headline is wrong.
Does there need to be more?

So tell me why the article is right, if you bothered to read it. I’m guessing you just gobbled down their liberal ejaculate and didn't bother thinking for yourself.
Yes. There needs to be much more. I’m going to say that I happen to agree with what the article says. The president has an ineffectual administration staffed with unqualified people who spend their days sucking up to the president and their nights thinking of ways to suck up to him in the following days.

Now you tell me how these people are qualified, how they are effectively handling the potential virus outbreak, and why the president can’t vocalize those positives.

Box Ox

Yes. There needs to be much more. I’m going to say that I happen to agree with what the article says. The president has an ineffectual administration staffed with unqualified people who spend their days sucking up to the president and their nights thinking of ways to suck up to him in the following days.

Now you tell me how these people are qualified, how they are effectively handling the potential virus outbreak, and why the president can’t vocalize those positives.

Just turned on CNN and it sounds like Trump is holding a press conference around 1:30 if you’re interested.

Non sequitur

US citizens should be concerned about US citizens. Communist regimes and 3rd worlders need to grow a set and demand better government. Quit blaming the west for your incompetence. Yeah we all love competition but the fall back is always it's the US fault. We can't save you from you!

bbsam

Staff member
US citizens should be concerned about US citizens. Communist regimes and 3rd worlders need to grow a set and demand better government. Quit blaming the west for your incompetence. Yeah we all love competition but the fall back is always it's the US fault. We can't save you from you!
Umm. The citizen that just died in Seattle was an American.

It’s here.

bbsam

Staff member
Is it ok if we speak against our incompetent government and demand better government?