President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes. There needs to be much more. I’m going to say that I happen to agree with what the article says. The president has an ineffectual administration staffed with unqualified people who spend their days sucking up to the president and their nights thinking of ways to suck up to him in the following days.

Now you tell me how these people are qualified, how they are effectively handling the potential virus outbreak, and why the president can’t vocalize those positives.
None of that is true.
You suffer from TDS.
Sad.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I am sorry but I use to be very fair with Trump and what he talks about/says. I am sorry but this just takes the cake :

Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

IMO , he really is an idiot.
First sentence of the first paragraph is an outright lie.

2nd paragraph is a link to an article by a person infected with the Trump virus referred to as TDS.

3rd paragraph displays your ability to relate to others.

newfie

Isn't it better to be prepared rather then just hope it goes away with warmer weather?

the point is still the same , we're quarantining like never seen before, cutting travel like never before developing a vaccine in record time. Why exactly do we have our leadership acting like this country is losing millions to the bubonic plague?

newfie

Only 60? Considering how easily it spreads and how hard it is to diagnose, are you confident with that number? I mean someone could test negative today and be positive three days from now and not know it til he spread it to 30 other people. Numbers don’t mean a whole lot when there’s nothing definite about them.

actually as i showed earlier it does not spread that easily certainly not as easily as other diseases that do have vaccines.
what you describe happens with the flu all the time and we have a vaccine for it and 16000 deaths.

newfie

I did. What I see is democrats attacking the president for calling coronavirus a “hoax”.
That and Trump blaming democrats and coronavirus for the falling stock market.

prior to that the president called democrats using this virus for political gain a hoax. guess you missed that.

you sound like you're now reading dnc talking points to us.

newfie

So tell me why the article is wrong, if you bothered to read it. I’m guessing you just disregarded it as a liberal smear piece.

you want us to tell you why your DNC talking points are wrong?

you want us to tell you why the dems and media fabricating a disease for political gain is wrong?

newfie

I am sorry but I use to be very fair with Trump and what he talks about/says. I am sorry but this just takes the cake :

Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'

IMO , he really is an idiot.

you must not have read your own article ?

"This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”

bbsam

Staff member
you want us to tell you why your DNC talking points are wrong?

you want us to tell you why the dems and media fabricating a disease for political gain is wrong?
Yes. I want you to tell me why they are wrong. I don’t know why this is so hard for y’all to understand.

bbsam

Staff member
First sentence of the first paragraph is an outright lie.

2nd paragraph is a link to an article by a person infected with the Trump virus referred to as TDS.

3rd paragraph displays your ability to relate to others.
You did it too! You don’t make an argument against what is written. You dismiss the content by declaring “TDS”. What is that? Trump Defensive Syndrome?

newfie

Yes. I want you to tell me why they are wrong. I don’t know why this is so hard for y’all to understand.

I did , in the article they clearly quote trump saying that the political attack by the democrat is the hoax

This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.

you're a typical liberal too lazy to do your own research hoping someone will feed you information

bbsam

Staff member
I did , in the article they clearly quote trump saying that the political attack by the democrat is the hoax

This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.

you're a typical liberal too lazy to do your own research hoping someone will feed you information
Except that nothing the democrats are saying is false. So where’s the hoax?

It will be fine

I think the 4000 point drop in the Dow is all the critique of Trump’s response anyone needs.