President Trump

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I like this part:

“If we can get the House, you’ll have the best health care, health insurance, anywhere on the planet,” he said.

Box Ox

I like this part:

“If we can get the House, you’ll have the best health care, health insurance, anywhere on the planet,” he said.

I wonder if anyone actually believes that. One doesn't have to be a neutral party to acknowledge that that's not something the Republicans are interested in achieving.

newfie

I wonder if anyone actually believes that. One doesn't have to be a neutral party to acknowledge that that's not something the Republicans are interested in achieving.

who said Trump is a republican. He's governed more like an old school blue state democrat then a republican.

El Correcto

god is dead
Healthcare reform is something republicans are flirting with pursuing, just in terrible ways.
No one makes the argument of deregulation and letting the idiots poison themselves with miracle cures from voodoo doctors. That’s the ticket and would earn my vote.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Who you going to believe, the spinsters or the words that come out of Trump’s mouth? I thought his big appeal was he does what he says he’ll do. Like cut social security and Medicare.
Were you serious? ... this was like a slow pitch softball toss! LOL
pot_calls_kettle_black.png

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There was no slip.

"If you don't cut something in entitlements...." Martha Maccallum
"Oh we'll be cutting...' ...Trump

"Trump is going to cut Social Security and Medicare if he is reelected !!!!!" ...the left libs

The something if anything is going to be in Welfare Programs.
They will not touch SS or Medicare. Automatic death if any politician promises that (dim fantasy )

Tomorrow when he says he did not say he was going to cut SS, the fake news gets to scream ..liar!!

lol..smh