President Trump

newfie

Exactly how is the Federal government unprepared? Serious question. They could ask for $10 Billion more. Won't stop the virus. Experts already have said wearing a face mask won't do much good. Have to get enough infected to start a quarantine. So how would you combat it?

its not a funding question if the current plan is working . the current plan is working very well

I'm a fan of a government that knows what their actually spending money on. So if the repubs ask for 2 billion then they should tell us what we need it for
if the dems says it should be 8 billion then they should be able to give us detailed answers as to what else we need to spend money on.

Funding has been more politics then actually identifying a specific need.

Last edited:

vantexan

Saying Trump is clearly unprepared isn’t saying the virus is his fault. It’s saying the American response to the virus is his fault. When you fire everyone responsible for responding to pandemics it’s your fault when one breaks out and the response is inadequate. This isn’t a conspiracy by the media.
And P.S. The major breakouts aren't in the U.S. yet. Let's see how they respond before attacking them.

vantexan

its not a funding question if the current plan is working . the current plan is working very well
Yes but my point is that the complaint is Trump didn't ask for enough money. First thing Dems want to do is throw money at a problem before they even know what exactly is needed.

It will be fine

Yes but my point is that the complaint is Trump didn't ask for enough money. First thing Dems want to do is throw money at a problem before they even know what exactly is needed.
That’s not my complaint about the response. My complaint is Trump fired everyone responsible for public heath pandemics like this one. Did you watch those press conferences and believe that Trump has a handle on things? He does not give the impression that capable people are handling the American response.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s not my complaint about the response. My complaint is Trump fired everyone responsible for public heath pandemics like this one. Did you watch those press conferences and believe that Trump has a handle on things? He does not give the impression that capable people are handling the American response.
Live Updates: New York State Reports First Case
Coronavirus Live Updates: Second Death From Virus Is Reported in the U.S.
OMG!
It's a pandemic!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
dead cat bounce. watch tomorrow
Maybe. The only thing I'm expecting in the short term (by which I mean the next 12 months) is more turmoil. If you had a good plan before last week then it's still a good plan, all you gotta do is sit tight and don't do anything dumb. If you had a bad plan, you might be about to find out just how bad it really is.