President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
tumblr_nb2mkpGQVR1rhkttmo1_500.jpg

BrownArmy

Trump Derangement Syndrome without factual basis?

Yup, same as always.

I guess I missed the part where Trump has made some meaningful contribution to addressing the long term costs of SS or Medicare.

Raising the age of retirement?

Means testing for SS beneficiaries?

Spending more on the front-end of healthcare (preventative medicine) than on the back-end (chronic disease management).

Nope, don’t recall any of that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess I missed the part where Trump has made some meaningful contribution to addressing the long term costs of SS or Medicare.

Raising the age of retirement?

Means testing for SS beneficiaries?

Spending more on the front-end of healthcare (preventative medicine) than on the back-end (chronic disease management).

Nope, don’t recall any of that.
So you're backing away from your false claims that Trump will cut SS and Medicare.

Typical liberal tired from moving the goal posts. Pathetic.

BrownArmy

So you're backing away from your false claims that Trump will cut SS and Medicare.

Typical liberal tired from moving the goal posts. Pathetic.

You know that Trump doesn’t understand any of this, right?

Guy thinks he’s the smartest in the room.

He’s got a ‘hunch’.

He doesn’t understand foreign policy, he doesn’t understand economics, he doesn’t understand science, etc.

And, yes, I will absolutely take him at his word that he’s open to cutting entitlements.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You know that Trump doesn’t understand any of this, right?

Guy thinks he’s the smartest in the room.

He’s got a ‘hunch’.

He doesn’t understand foreign policy, he doesn’t understand economics, he doesn’t understand science, etc.

And, yes, I will absolutely take him at his word that he’s open to cutting entitlements.
FFS bro, it's sad you can't recognize your Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are seriously as brain addled as TOS and Mrfedex.

Seriously bro, seek psychiatric help.

BrownArmy

FFS bro, it's sad you can't recognize your Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are seriously as brain addled as TOS and Mrfedex.

Seriously bro, seek psychiatric help.

Sure, I have TDS.

Problem is, you went full-Trumpanzee.

Now you’ll defend him no matter the situation, no matter if he’s actually wrong.

You’re worse than TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Right. At the CDC press conference yesterday, Trump's main concern seemed to be preventing the San Francisco cruise victims from being credited to his Coronavirus count. That, and getting "good ratings".

The KAGA hat was especially appropriate at a serious event.

Complete and utter idiot. All yours, fren.

BrownArmy

You have no facts.
You just cry like a little bitch.

Carry on fren.

‘Creative’ indeed.

Fact: Trump has signaled on several occasions that he’s open and interested in cutting entitlements.

Just look at his proposed budget...even Munchkin had to admit they were cuts to SS and Medicare.

Lmao

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right. At the CDC press conference yesterday, Trump's main concern seemed to be preventing the San Francisco cruise victims from being credited to his Coronavirus count. That, and getting "good ratings".

The KAGA hat was especially appropriate at a serious event.

Complete and utter idiot. All yours, fren.
He is concerned with secured borders.
Luckily you open borders demwits aren't in charge there would be thousands dead.