President Trump

newfie

He can beat Trump, so I know you're worried.
maybe in a push up contest. I'm dying to see him stutter and stammer in a debate when trump verbally beats him about his Ukrainian ears.
the dems made a huge mistake not properly vetting the Ukraine issue in their primary.
they left Joe exposed

newfie

Hes got a hunch man. Trumps hunch is worth 6 doctor degrees.........that was sarcasm in case anyone missed it. I know @tonyexpress is a little slow at catching that type of stuff

when the microscope is on one person 24/7 there will be times he looks brillant and other times when he looks like a complete fool.
wonder if Biden will ever show his brillance

floridays

I would have agreed with you when Trump was elected but he really has got results on what he campaigned he was going to do.
That is something no other President, in my lifetime, has even remotely done.
He really has, and as you know how I am, I relish in the way he has pissed off both Rinos and libs.
For the most part he is representing those that voted for him. I wasn't a Trump guy either, didn't like him since he destroyed the USFL in 1986.

floridays

maybe in a push up contest. I'm dying to see him stutter and stammer in a debate when trump verbally beats him about his Ukrainian ears.
the dems made a huge mistake not properly vetting the Ukraine issue in their primary.
they left Joe exposed
That's a great visual.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wouldn’t be so sure. You just posted about how he needs to shut the :censored2: up about the virus. He won’t and it’ll make a whole lotta people angry enough to vote against him in November.

He really should shut the :censored2: up and let Fauci do all the talking.
Oh please.
Let's get him and Biden on a debate stage. Biden can mumble nonsense trying to blame Trump.

Trump can talk about his travel restrictions that Democrats called him racist for. He can talk about cutting the Obama/Biden regulations that make getting test kits out so difficult. He can talk about the fact that Democrats wanted millions to die just so they can win an election.

Biden can't defend himself or his party he's a mental defective at this point.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
89355641_2702648966498982_6617775756745375744_n.jpg

cachmeifucan

He's the best but he really does need to shut down sports venues concerts schools and limit all travel from abroad and leisure traveler domestic, ban cruise ships. For at least a few weeks. Get millions of tests ready.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
He's the best but he really does need to shut down sports venues concerts schools and limit all travel from abroad and leisure traveler domestic, ban cruise ships. For at least a few weeks. Get millions of tests ready.
Lol.
No.

The President should absolutely not have the authority to close down the country's schools because of a virus.
This isn't some third world hell hole. We have certain rights.

watdaflock?

Box Ox

It’s gross, but Chelsea Clinton probably wouldn’t be worth $25 million right now if it weren’t for her own Presidential parent.

I think we’ll all do better when we realize that since life is short, those politicians who hold or held power on both sides of the aisle use their positions to shovel all the cash they can for themselves. Regardless of their messaging on things like wealth and capitalism.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Right. You folks are all anti-abortion, but you been seeing one live for the last few days as Trump flails and LIES about Covid-19. It couldn't have possibly be handled worse, yet you still believe in him unconditionally.

The biggest con in history, and the Flim-Flam Man still has you on the hook.

What a bunch of dopes.