President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Re-Raise

you realize what you felt does not matter. the voters understood what he had to say and elected him president.
your desperate claim for a consolation prize that you are somehow so much smarter then those voters is laughable.
those voters are now reaping the benifits of full employment and an economic boom while you try to hold on to your consolation prize and inform us what a smart guy you are.
I was doing just fine before he was elected and will be fine when he is gone. I don’t tie any part of my self worth to the result of an election, unlike you seem to.

That is what I am saying about the difference between Trump supporters and politics before Trump. You seem to think it is personal in some way.

Politicians work for us!!

Seriously, I would like to understand why you need to defend him so strongly? I have never voted for a Presidential candidate that I would care so much about.

Re-Raise

DDA99CB9-5404-48FA-8111-12B44253AE8D.png

Actually my family’s farm was doing a little better 10yrs ago!

Just keep those farm bailouts coming, I guess. They still aren’t enough to break even

newfie

I was doing just fine before he was elected and will be fine when he is gone.

again the world does not revolve around you. now that we agree that you are superior to trump supporters and do not need a strong economy because of your superior intellect we should be able to move on.

This is however a common theme amongst you trump bashers . Somehow you're so much smarter then the rest of the world. But while you were smarter then everyone else and living alone on your superiority island the fact remains the same.
Trump supporters and the superior intellect that exists on the other side of the political arena all benifited from a president who has worked this economy from every imaginable angle like no president has ever done before.

supporters and detractors both have thus benifited from an economy that has resulted in zero unemployement, a growing economy and rising wages.

so enjoy your life as the smartest guy in the world while the rest of us appreciate an economy that is strong and makes life a little easier for our dumb asses.

Re-Raise

again the world does not revolve around you. now that we agree that you are superior to trump supporters and do not need a strong economy because of your superior intellect we should be able to move on.

This is however a common theme amongst you trump bashers . Somehow you're so much smarter then the rest of the world. But while you were smarter then everyone else and living alone on your superiority island the fact remains the same.
Trump supporters and the superior intellect that exists on the other side of the political arena all benifited from a president who has worked this economy from every imaginable angle like no president has ever done before.

supporters and detractors both have thus benifited from an economy that has resulted in zero unemployement, a growing economy and rising wages.

so enjoy your life as the smartest guy in the world while the rest of us appreciate an economy that is strong and makes life a little easier for our dumb asses.
Don’t we work at the same company? I am seriously interested in what has changed for you personally?

I won’t bring up the stock market right now because he is not personally responsible for the gains or losses.

Contrary to his earlier claims

Re-Raise

Everyone has a different perception based on their experiences.

My personal experience is that the avid Trump supporters I know don’t have much else going on in their lives and they think their Trump signs are their way of flipping off everyone who cares about other people’s feelings and a subtle form of implicit racism.

Your experiences may be different

newfie

Don’t we work at the same company? I am seriously interested in what has changed for you personally?

I won’t bring up the stock market right now because he is not personally responsible for the gains or losses.

Contrary to his earlier claims

I'm tired of the smug air of superiority displayed by trump detractors. just because you didn't vote for Trump does not make you a superior intellect and the rest of us idiots.

the stock market can be all over the place as we have seen but long term it does reflect the strength of the economy

newfie

Everyone has a different perception based on their experiences.

My personal experience is that the avid Trump supporters I know don’t have much else going on in their lives and they think their Trump signs are their way of flipping off everyone who cares about other people’s feelings and a subtle form of implicit racism.

Your experiences may be different

my experience is it takes a lot of courage to wear a trump hat because liberals will curse you , spit on you or try to destroy your property when they see your hat.

Re-Raise

I'm tired of the smug air of superiority displayed by trump detractors. just because you didn't vote for Trump does not make you a superior intellect and the rest of us idiots.

the stock market can be all over the place as we have seen but long term it does reflect the strength of the economy
How is asking you a question smug? You really do tie your self worth to him!

Returntosender

Tax cuts have never been about creating jobs. Companies do not create new positions based on available cash. They create new position based on internal needs and market demand. The tax cuts were about higher profits for corporations.

Re-Raise

I don't know according to you I only have a 4th grade education so I don't understand your question
I said he communicates to his base at a 4th grade level. I never say they couldn’t “understand at a higher level”.

He just says he knows more about everything and his supporters believe him.

If anyone I knew personally told me they knew so much about every subject I would think they were a clown

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Tax cuts have never been about creating jobs. Companies do not create new positions based on available cash. They create new position based on internal needs and market demand. The tax cuts were about higher profits for corporations.
Yeah Doofuss ... so how come so many jobs were created?
Did you give any thought to your post before you made yourself look like a doomass?