President Trump

Returntosender

35AE4E91-9F41-492B-AC7F-A7D90EAE3D07.jpeg
Yeah Doofuss ... so how come so many jobs were created?
Did you give any thought to your post before you made yourself look like a doomass?
Have been paying attention the past 4 months lots of lay offs happening. Why did UPS lay-off/remove 5000 US based international positions ?

AT&T and Sprint, Steel Mills lay offs

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
again the world does not revolve around you. now that we agree that you are superior to trump supporters and do not need a strong economy because of your superior intellect we should be able to move on.

This is however a common theme amongst you trump bashers . Somehow you're so much smarter then the rest of the world. But while you were smarter then everyone else and living alone on your superiority island the fact remains the same.
Trump supporters and the superior intellect that exists on the other side of the political arena all benifited from a president who has worked this economy from every imaginable angle like no president has ever done before.

supporters and detractors both have thus benifited from an economy that has resulted in zero unemployement, a growing economy and rising wages.

so enjoy your life as the smartest guy in the world while the rest of us appreciate an economy that is strong and makes life a little easier for our dumb asses.

Pence: "Mr. President, Mr President!!". What actions are you going to take regarding the Covid-19 crisis?

Trump: "Mike, do you think I should use a 9-iron or an 8-iron?"

Effing loser.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pence: "Mr. President, Mr President!!". What actions are you going to take regarding the Covid-19 crisis?

Trump: "Mike, do you think I should use a 9-iron or an 8-iron?"

Effing loser.
The administration listens to the experts, unlike you who suckles at the teet of ignorant MSNBC talking heads suffering from TDS.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's all becoming clearer ... Trump said he was going to reduce SS & Medicare costs without cutting benefits.
Trump urges old people to go about their normal routine ... go to meetings, grocery stores, etc.
RIP Grandma & Grandpa!

Re-Raise

again the world does not revolve around you. now that we agree that you are superior to trump supporters and do not need a strong economy because of your superior intellect we should be able to move on.

This is however a common theme amongst you trump bashers . Somehow you're so much smarter then the rest of the world. But while you were smarter then everyone else and living alone on your superiority island the fact remains the same.
Trump supporters and the superior intellect that exists on the other side of the political arena all benifited from a president who has worked this economy from every imaginable angle like no president has ever done before.

supporters and detractors both have thus benifited from an economy that has resulted in zero unemployement, a growing economy and rising wages.

so enjoy your life as the smartest guy in the world while the rest of us appreciate an economy that is strong and makes life a little easier for our dumb asses.
This is really interesting to me. Why do you feel that people who question a politician that you support feel that they are intellectually superior to you?

I would never get there in my head. In fact, it may be true that people that disagree with me might be more informed on a subject.

My doctor knows a lot more about medicine than I know. My mechanic knows a lot more about my vehicles. The guy in the lawn and garden section at Walmart knows more about shrubs based on our conversation yesterday!

My point is... why do you feel that by supporting Trump so strongly you are defending yourself against people who think they are smarter than you??

I assume many people are smarter than me, and some of them I can learn from

newfie

This is really interesting to me. Why do you feel that people who question a politician that you support feel that they are intellectually superior to you?

I

I'm not sure why i have to regurgiate your condescending comments back to you. but they are typical of the superior attitude commentary of those who think their consolation prize for being on the wrong side of trump is that they are so much smarter then the dummies who voted for him

View attachment 285810
Your response reminds me of how Trump responds to questions. I watched every Republican debate in 2016 and felt like he was talking at a fourth grade level. Most of his more avid supporters in my area respond well to that.

“Romney and McCain were not Trump” could actually be something he would say.. especially talking about himself in the third person! He does it all the time

He does know the best words!

When he said his plan to replace Obamacare with “great healthcare, that I can tell you” I expected a laugh track to play in the background! But his supporters just thought that sounds awesome

I was doing just fine before he was elected and will be fine when he is gone. I don’t tie any part of my self worth to the result of an election, unlike you seem to.

That is what I am saying about the difference between Trump supporters and politics before Trump. You seem to think it is personal in some way.

Politicians work for us!!

Seriously, I would like to understand why you need to defend him so strongly? I have never voted for a Presidential candidate that I would care so much about.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I assume many people are smarter than me, and some of them I can learn from
Your doctor knows more than you medically, your mechanic knows more than you mechanically , even a Wal-mart plant waterer knows more than you do about horticulture... if you are a dim, and support dims, and support dim policies, especially with what you have been fed the last 12 years, you don't know anything about governing a free society or people.
The dims smarter? I assume nothing when someone says they are a dim in this day and age except the world they live in or perceive cannot exist. If they get the power and implement the things they keep harping about...bye bye America.
It's not rocket science.

Re-Raise

I'm not sure why i have to regurgiate your condescending comments back to you. but they are typical of the superior attitude commentary of those who think their consolation prize for being on the wrong side of trump is that they are so much smarter then the dummies who voted for him
You keep making my point for me!

I assume some people who vote the same as me are smarter than me on some subjects and some people that vote differently than me are smarter than me on some subjects!

I have never thought to myself “ this person thinks he is smarter than me”

Who cares? You must really be insecure or something.

bbsam

Staff member
It's all becoming clearer ... Trump said he was going to reduce SS & Medicare costs without cutting benefits.
Trump urges old people to go about their normal routine ... go to meetings, grocery stores, etc.
RIP Grandma & Grandpa!
And hurry up about it before the inheritance is gone!

Re-Raise

Your doctor knows more than you medically, your mechanic knows more than you mechanically , even a Wal-mart plant waterer knows more than you do about horticulture... if you are a dim, and support dims, and support dim policies, especially with what you have been fed the last 12 years, you don't know anything about governing a free society or people.
The dims smarter? I assume nothing when someone says they are a dim in this day and age except the world they live in or perceive cannot exist. If they get the power and implement the things they keep harping about...bye bye America.
It's not rocket science.
Using the word “dim” tells me all I need to know about you

It is kind of embarrassing if you now represent the Republican Party I used to vote for

I’ll save you the trouble and call myself a “Rino” now

newfie

You keep making my point for me!

I assume some people who vote the same as me are smarter than me on some subjects and some people that vote differently than me are smarter than me on some subjects!

I have never thought to myself “ this person thinks he is smarter than me”

Who cares? You must really be insecure or something.

your previous words disagree with your denial here

newfie

It is kind of embarrassing if you now represent the Republican Party I used to vote for

I’ll save you the trouble and call myself a “Rino” now

why would you be embarrased if you no longer vote for that party?
why would we call you a rino if you're not a member of the party

Re-Raise

point is still the same. you cant be a rino if you're not a republican
k

I am just not a Trump Republican

I guess we’ll find out how many people like me are out there this fall

People who own farm ground in the Midwest like me are not feeling too great about the President right now

I am out of here.. you keep doing you

Last edited: