President Trump

It will be fine

what part did of my statement did you disagree with? I dont mind you having a hair on fire panic moment just dont pass it on to me.

are healthy kids getting it? are kids getting it? no
are a lot more people getting and dying from the flu even though we have a vaccine? yes

who's dying from C19 ? real old people and those who are sick already
Kids get it they just don’t die from it.

watdaflock?

what part did of my statement did you disagree with? I dont mind you having a hair on fire panic moment just dont pass it on to me.

are a lot more people getting and dying from the flu even though we have a vaccine? yes

It's been explained to you. See post #33491.

Hope this helps.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you're still not getting it. There's no natural resistance built up in the population like there is for the flu. And this has a long incubation period. Hard to say who has it meanwhile the asymptomatic are spreading it. It's growing exponentially because of it. Not that large yet but given time it will be. The Spanish Flu was much worse but it infected and killed quickly.

You're being scientific and accurate. Proud of you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All real, fren. Please point out the "fake news". You can't, because it's all factual and most is on video or easily proven to be absolute truth.

When you add biased commentary before and after a quote of only two or three words, that's an easy way to tell you're reading fake news.

Stop being a sheep.

newfie

It's been explained to you. See post #33491.

Hope this helps.

i did , theres nothing there that answers the question i asked

what part did of my statement did you disagree with?

watdaflock?

i did , theres nothing there that answers the question i asked

what part did of my statement did you disagree with?

Again, the link explains why the corona virus is more dangerous than the common flu.

vantexan

Are you truly saying if most are old it's no big deal? Yes if 25-30 million get the flu and 30,000-60,000 die it's tragic. This has the potential to be a lot bigger. It'll come down to how many get infected, what percentage are elderly and/or have preexisting conditions. It's not hair on fire to be prudent. You sound as if you think everyone should go about their business because there's nothing to be concerned about.

newfie

Are you truly saying if most are old it's no big deal? Yes if 25-30 million get the flu and 30,000-60,000 die it's tragic. This has the potential to be a lot bigger. It'll come down to how many get infected, what percentage are elderly and/or have preexisting conditions. It's not hair on fire to be prudent. You sound as if you think everyone should go about their business because there's nothing to be concerned about.

sit up and beg Van the libs are about to give you a doggie buiscuit