President Trump

vantexan

So how do Trump supporters feel about taxpayer bailouts to grain farmers, regardless of the argument for why they are needed?
If we're talking about the source of our food supply I would suggest it's needed. A lot of farmers went bankrupt in the last couple of years. Combination of trade war and poor crops in 2019.

watdaflock?

because thats what you need to think in order to get through your daily miserable liberal life.

this thing is still nothing more then the flu . healthy americans have nothing to fear. children have nothing to fear
so you're right trump is lying because the flu is actually worse.

TRUMPS OWN WORDS ON CORONAVIRUS

January 22: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it totally under control”!

January 24: Trump on Coronavirus “It will all work out well”!

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!

February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump wrongly says the coronavirus "is a flu"

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

March 6: As the number of cases and deaths in Italy rises, Trump says
“I hear the numbers getting much better in Italy” Another Lie.

Hope this helps.

watdaflock?

this thing is still nothing more then the flu . healthy americans have nothing to fear. children have nothing to fear
so you're right trump is lying because the flu is actually worse.
Why are Trump supporters so stupid and continually lie? The flu is not worse than the CV-19. That has been discussed and proven many times by the experts.

newfie

Why are Trump supporters so stupid and continually lie? The flu is not worse than the CV-19. That has been discussed and proven many times by the experts.

healthy kids dont get it thats not a lie, your response was a lie.
despite your experts saying its worse than the flu , the flu has been around much longer and is more of a threat to a lot more people despite a vaccine that is not a lie.

the only thing here a lie is your desperate spin to make this worse then it is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

January 30: Trump on Coronavirus “We have it very well under control, and I think its going to have a very good ending. So that I can assure you”!

February 2: Trump on Coronavirus “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China, but we did shut it down!” No clue whatsoever of the severity of what’s coming.

February 10: On Fox News Trump says without evidence that the coronavirus "dies with the hotter weather” "You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat

February 24: Trump tweeted another baselessly claims: "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

February 25: Trump falsely claims : you may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re ALL getting better! Obviously he doesn’t care for those who died from it. (Like captured soldiers)

February 26: Trump baselessly predicts the number of US cases is "going very substantially down" to "close to zero”

February 26: Trump wrongly says the flu death rate is "much higher" than Dr. Sanjay Gupta said. Coronavirus has 10X death rate compared to flu. If 60K die from flu then 600K will die from Coronavirus!

February 27: Trump baselessly said: "It's going to disappear. One day -- it's like a miracle -- it will disappear.

February 28: Trump said at a rally: Coronavirus is a democratic” Hoax”. No, it was a warning he did not listen to as usual. It’s always all about him.

March 2: Trump falsely claims "nobody knew" the number of US flu deaths, nope he’s the only one that doesn’t know as usual.

March 2: Trump says a vaccine is coming "relatively soon” Trump did not mention that CDC had told him earlier that day that a vaccine was "a year to a year and a half" away.

March 5: Trump wrongly claims the virus only hit the US "three weeks ago” Trump was informed of a confirmed case on January 21(6 weeks prior). He lied.

March 5: World Health Organization (WHO) based on data collected around the world stated the global mortality rate for coronavirus at 3.4%. Trump says :”I think the 3.4 % is really a false number, this is just my “Hunch”! (Hunch over Facts in Trumps world)

Hope this helps.
Fake

watdaflock?

despite your experts saying its worse than the flu , the flu has been around much longer and is more of a threat to a lot more people despite a vaccine that is not a lie.

Hope this helps. Please, actually attempt thought and attentive skills. Read the link.
Influenza kills more people than coronavirus so everyone is overreacting, right? Wrong — and here’s why

vantexan

despite your experts saying its worth the flu has been around much longer and is more of a threat to a lot more people despite a vaccine that is not a lie.

And you're still not getting it. There's no natural resistance built up in the population like there is for the flu. And this has a long incubation period. Hard to say who has it meanwhile the asymptomatic are spreading it. It's growing exponentially because of it. Not that large yet but given time it will be. The Spanish Flu was much worse but it infected and killed quickly.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

All real, fren. Please point out the "fake news". You can't, because it's all factual and most is on video or easily proven to be absolute truth.

It's been enjoyable watching you flounder trying to defend the indefensible. TDS is really Trump Defense Syndrome, where no matter what he says or does is pure perfection.

I think you're probably quite mentally ill, sir. Is Covid-19 still a hoax? You know, the hoax virus that Trump was tested for and that the White House is now screening against?

Fake news?

Please seek professional help...soon.

watdaflock?

And you're still not getting it. There's no natural resistance built up in the population like there is for the flu. And this has a long incubation period. Hard to say who has it meanwhile the asymptomatic are spreading it. It's growing exponentially because of it. Not that large yet but given time it will be. The Spanish Flu was much worse but it infected and killed quickly.
Of course he doesn't get it. That requires thought.

newfie

what part did of my statement did you disagree with? I dont mind you having a hair on fire panic moment just dont pass it on to me.

are healthy kids getting it? are kids getting it? no
are a lot more people getting and dying from the flu even though we have a vaccine? yes

who's dying from C19 ? real old people and those who are sick already

newfie

Hope this helps. Please, actually attempt thought and attentive skills. Read the link.
Influenza kills more people than coronavirus so everyone is overreacting, right? Wrong — and here’s why

what part did of my statement did you disagree with? I dont mind you having a hair on fire panic moment just dont pass it on to me.

are healthy kids getting it? are kids getting it? no
are a lot more people getting and dying from the flu even though we have a vaccine? yes

who's dying from C19 ? real old people and those who are sick already

newfie

Hope this helps.

i dont see a source who made this up?