President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ZwlYcHs.jpg

One of the best covers EVER!! But we all know it's Fake News, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
Bingo. The reason why West Virginia has zero cases...no tests given. I know a PA who works at a clinic in Central CA. Even though she works with sick people all day long and thinks she has probably already had Covid-19, she can't get a test. Neither can any of her patients, even those suspected of having it. Hmmm. Is that a problem? Yeah, just maybe.

How do you establish a percentage of sick individuals without adequate testing? You cannot.
You know what the test was for Spanish flu?
If you turned blue and drowned with fluids in your lungs, you got it.

rod

Retired 23 years
Hey!! You're not a real "Murican, buddy. You called the idiot a "dum dum". Better get some flags for the back of your 4x4 to prove you're not some Commie.
I got a video joke from a friend this morning entitled "Merican". It was of some redneck dude shot gunning a Budweiser while shooting a pistol in the air as his girlfriend blows him. At the end of it he yells "Merican". I would probably get banned here if I posted it so don't ask.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I got a video joke from a friend this morning entitled "Merican". It was of some redneck dude shot gunning a Budweiser while shooting a pistol in the air as his girlfriend blows him. At the end of it he yells "Merican". I would probably get banned here if I posted it so don't ask.

He's in the club, and a real "Murican.

Indecisi0n

I saw that video like 10 times now....