President Trump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
trump to the left of democrats now. good good. very good:

View attachment 287358

Isn't it about time for Trump to dry-up and blow away? I mean, really, this president thing is getting tough. No more days of golfing and 12 hours of "executive time" (tweeting from the solid gold toilet). He isn't really up to actually doing some research or work. IT'S TOO HARD!!

Indecisi0n

Isn't it about time for Trump to dry-up and blow away? I mean, really, this president thing is getting tough. No more days of golfing and 12 hours of "executive time" (tweeting from the solid gold toilet). He isn't really up to actually doing some research or work. IT'S TOO HARD!!
I honestly believe this COVID thing is going to sink him. Before all this stuff I felt like his cult was still going strong but after this I think the tide is changing. If his stimulus bill goes through that will help him but the question is how much.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I honestly believe this COVID thing is going to sink him. Before all this stuff I felt like his cult was still going strong but after this I think the tide is changing. If his stimulus bill goes through that will help him but the question is how much.

IDK. I'm serious about all of this actual work actually sapping his desire for keeping the job. It's tough getting up at 0400 after a grueling 15-16 hour day to whip up the hair and do the spray tan. I almost fell over when Grisham lied about how hard this fat idiot "works".

My bet is that he's still read zero on Covid-19 and gets all his info from FOX.

vantexan

He stopped flights from China and was called racist for it(direct flights from Wuhan to Italy is why Italy is really suffering). He's fast tracked potential saving drugs. He's signed legislation giving economic relief. He's moved military hospital ships off both coasts. Exactly what else would you have him do?

Re-Raise

He just isn’t honest if it could possibly reflect badly on him

Indecisi0n

He stopped flights from China and was called racist for it(direct flights from Wuhan to Italy is why Italy is really suffering). He's fast tracked potential saving drugs. He's signed legislation giving economic relief. He's moved military hospital ships off both coasts. Exactly what else would you have him do?
He :censored2:ed up from the beginning. His big mouth is what got him in trouble. I don't disagree with the other stuff be has done but it was done too late.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

1. Wake up at 1000 instead of 1100

2. Increase strength of hairspray to last through longer (EXHAUSTING) press conferences.

3. Direct Secret Service to buy more toilet paper.

4. Sell stocks NOW!

5. Call Mitch and remind him that hotels and golf course are TOP PRIORITY for bailouts.

6. Watch more FOX News programming.

7. Call Hannity and ask him what to do.

8. Call Rush and see if what Hannity told you to do is OK with Rush.

9. Head to golden toilet to Tweet stupidity.

10. Call Dr. Fauci and tell him to coordinate his responses with Rush and Hannity over the Bird Flu.

11. Call Glenn Beck and Pastor Jim Bakker for list of known Covid-19 cures.

12. Call for Secret Service to receive wiping assistance.

Last edited:

Re-Raise

He :censored2:ed up from the beginning. His big mouth is what got him in trouble. I don't disagree with the other stuff be has done but it was done too late.
It really does come down to him patting himself on the back all of the time and waiting for his followers to cheer. Sometimes you need to be honest and say we are behind the 8 ball but we can catch up.

I don’t understand why his supporters seem stuck on the idea he is perfect. I have never felt the need to defend anyone as strongly as they defend him!!

It is really strange to me

Indecisi0n

It really does come down to him patting himself on the back all of the time and waiting for his followers to cheer. Sometimes you need to be honest and say we are behind the 8 ball but we can catch up.

I don’t understand why his supporters seem stuck on the idea he is perfect. I have never felt the need to defend anyone as strongly as they defend him!!

I agree which is why I call his supporters cult members.

Indecisi0n

They see something there ..or need something there .. that I don’t understand
No one is perfect. People I voted for I can agree with others where I disagree with their actions and or beliefs. For some reason his supporters are either 100% in or his haters 100,% out. It's just weird.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Well, I'm pretty sure they are very worried that he is going to lose in November. So, it's time to double-down on defending the indefensible. With Covid-19, we're seeing just how inept and flaccid the Trump presidency really is. When faced with an obvious threat that was very real, Trump did what Trump does...he lied and tried to deflect, which has been a WINNING strategy until now.

Covid-19 cannot be lied, wished, or manipulated away, nor can it's devastating effects on society and Trump's signature "success", the economy. As Trump flounders, they continue to lie and say how GREAT his response has been, that he didn't call it a hoax, and how it really all is just an attempt to steal his presidency.

He's failed, and he continues to fail...badly. The man behind the curtain is fat, naked, really stupid, and only orange where it is sprayed-on. Plus, he's anything but a Stable Genius. Even the cheerleaders are starting to see the quarterback thinks the football is a baseball, and is responding as such.

They're afraid that he's going to lose, and it really doesn't matter to them what he does or doesn't do because it will be PERFECT.

Except...it's not. So UNFAIR. The MOB is out to get me.

It will be fine

Would have been nice to have tests available so shutdowns were targeted. He failed and caused all the economic harm we are now experiencing. Not to mention all the death.

Non sequitur

Let's do a body count on national TV and then claim innocent that your question was both honest and delicate to the problem at hand.
These reporters need to be publicly shamed

BrownArmy

Trump should skip the daily Press conferences.

Just put up Faucci and Brix.

Maybe Pence too...if Trump isn’t on the stage maybe Pence wouldn’t feel the need to give Trump a verbal ‘reach around’ every third sentence.