President Trump

floridays

Come on now. That’s a long process and mass prescribing of a drug without full study is dangerous and unethical.
John 9:25 King James Version (KJV)
25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That’s a long process and mass prescribing of a drug without full study is dangerous and unethical.
Both drugs have been approved and used forever.
The "study" would entail how effective both together would be with the virus.
If I had the virus, I would be glad to be a part of the "study".

newfie

FFs, y'all are missing my point.

'May' is a word that expresses possibility.

I may come to your Gala. (not coming, I think you are a :censored2:)

I may be your Prom Date. (maybe, maybe not)

"I am saying it may be effective" (I am also saying it may not be effective)

Fauci plays to the crowd better than Pence...

you realize that instead of using some gala example that no one is interested in or speaking out of your ass you could actually research the subject being discussed?

French study finds anti-malarial and antibiotic combo could reduce COVID-19 duration – TechCrunch

newfie

Fact is that what the president is touting is more “wing and a prayer” at this moment and all the scientists know it. Doesn’t mean it’s bad to try but the overarching fact right now is that for this virus right now, they got nothin’. Could it work? Sure. But scientists aren’t all that comfortable with “coulds and maybes”. That’s why they run tests and experiments in lab settings and then try to recreate in actual test subjects and patients. That’s a long process and mass prescribing of a drug without full study is dangerous and unethical.

we dont have a long time a french study showed favorable results.

the presidents actual quote in fridays presser:

Trump said he disagreed with the notion that there is no magic drug for the coronavirus disease. "Maybe and maybe not," he said. "Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. We have to see."

It will be fine

we dont have a long time a french study showed favorable results.

the presidents actual quote in fridays presser:

Trump said he disagreed with the notion that there is no magic drug for the coronavirus disease. "Maybe and maybe not," he said. "Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. We have to see."
Trump also said, “we’re at 5 cases, soon we’ll be down to 1 and then none. One day like a miracle it will be gone.”

newfie

Trump also said, “we’re at 5 cases, soon we’ll be down to 1 and then none. One day like a miracle it will be gone.”

I've looked through wapo's articles on what he said through in timeline I cant find where he ever said that.
I can find where he talked about 15 cases and how he thought the were doing and hopefully would get better and hopefully be at zero at some point.
but I understand how its important to you to say that to discredit trump for political gain.

It will be fine

I've looked through wapo's articles on what he said through in timeline I cant find where he ever said that.
I can find where he talked about 15 cases and how he thought the were doing and hopefully would get better and hopefully be at zero at some point.
but I understand how its important to you to say that to discredit trump for political gain.
If one thing is clear about this crisis is that all Americans can rally around the criticism of our incompetent president. He’s done a great job of playing the heel that everyone can hate.

Box Ox

He said they were at 15 cases, pretty soon 5 people, and could be down to just 1 or 2 people over the next short period of time.

Here ya go. February 26:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
He said they were at 15 cases, pretty soon 5 people, and could be down to just 1 or 2 people over the next short period of time.

Here ya go. February 26:

But, hey, with selective editing, he said exactly what IWBF quoted.
Just because IWBF is a :censored2:bag publishing erroneous quotes doesn’t change her mental incapacity.

It will be fine

But, hey, with selective editing, he said exactly what IWBF quoted.
Just because IWBF is a :censored2:bag publishing erroneous quotes doesn’t change her mental incapacity.
It’s called paraphrasing. Why do you guys have such a personal stake in Trump. Any criticism of him makes you lob personal attacks against me. If you can’t make your argument without a personal attack you probably don’t have a good argument.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s called paraphrasing. Why do you guys have such a personal stake in Trump. Any criticism of him makes you lob personal attacks against me. If you can’t make your argument without a personal attack you probably don’t have a good argument.
No, it’s called lying.

A quote is exact wording.

You condemn Trump by accusing him of doing what you do constantly. That makes you a first class hypocrite.

cachmeifucan

I love trump but he did drop the ball he should of closed down all international flights and borders on north and south earlier and been better prepared for a supply shortage and testing and ventilators. If you are American a got stuck outside USA then we should of set up hotels that turn into makeshift hospital to quarantine until safe to travel home if you're on a cruise ship then too bad they don't sail under American flag go to that country self quarantine for 2 weeks get tested then come home.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He could do everything perfectly and you'd still hate him.

No, and no. If he had stepped-up to the position instead of demeaning it, it would be fine. As I've said before, I didn't care for either Bush or Reagan, BUT, I had confidence in their integrity and leadership.

That can't be said for Trump. At all. And watching all of you defend him in spite of his continued gross incompetence is truly frightening.