President Trump

newfie

butthurt 4.jpg
Hey, how about his first MD, the famous Harold Bornstein, MD? After he gave Trump a glowing report dictated by Trump himself, government agents came in and seized all of Trump's medical records.

His White House physician attributed his unusual orange color to "excellent genes". I think these two would give excellent Covid-19 advice and could probably sell you some orange toothpaste or foot cream.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes coming from people who have made remarkable recoveries and claim the drug combination was the reason.

the combo has been used at most for a month to threat this so there clearly would not have been any scientific testing that has taken place.

what I am saying is probably too complicated for you to understand.

Clem: "Yep, once I done started using the Alex Jones FREEDOM toothpaste, my cancer went away, I got an erection for the first time in 5 years, and I could FLY!!"

A remarkable recovery in your book. No tests, no science, just anecdotal "proof" that isn't proof of anything except how gullible people are.

Ever hear of "Patent Medicine" or Snake Oil? What's really sick is the individuals preying on the ignorant.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Clem: "Yep, once I done started using the Alex Jones FREEDOM toothpaste, my cancer went away, I got an erection for the first time in 5 years, and I could FLY!!"

A remarkable recovery in your book. No tests, no science, just anecdotal "proof" that isn't proof of anything except how gullible people are.

Ever hear of "Patent Medicine" or Snake Oil? What's really sick is the individuals preying on the ignorant.
OxyContin was approved as a non addictive pain reliever by the FDA.

Who’s ignorant now?

newfie

I will not prove this drug combo works tonight and you will not be able to prove it does not work tonight ttku

It will be fine

very few drugs are. if you actually listened to trumps press conference he stated many times that is showed promise and maybe it will work maybe it wont but there is reason to believe it may help and it gives us hope.
I have more faith in Dr. Fauci’s characterization that there needs to be actual scientific testing on its efficacy.

newfie

I have more faith in Dr. Fauci’s characterization that there needs to be actual scientific testing on its efficacy.

you have faith in a few words taken out of context that fit your narrative. You liberals are pitiful. Your hoping that this medication that has shown promise will fail and result in many more deaths just because you hate trump so much. I dont know how you slimeysnails sleep at night rooting for disaster.

Box Ox

very few drugs are. if you actually listened to trumps press conference he stated many times that is showed promise and maybe it will work maybe it wont but there is reason to believe it may help and it gives us hope.

Are you telling me Trump didn’t say we’ve got a cure for this thing and everything would be kitty cats and lollipops in time for Memorial Day? LOL