President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I have more faith in Dr. Fauci’s characterization that there needs to be actual scientific testing on its efficacy.
You mean these words?
“The president feels optimistic about something, has feelings about it,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, emphasizing that he was a scientist. “I am saying it may be effective.

BrownArmy

You mean these words?
“The president feels optimistic about something, has feelings about it,” said Dr. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, emphasizing that he was a scientist. “I am saying it may be effective.

Wow, Trump has feelings about it.

Guess this virus is as good as dead.

Thanks Dear Leader!

('it may be effective' = 'it may not be effective')

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you telling me Trump didn’t say we’ve got a cure for this thing and everything would be kitty cats and lollipops in time for Memorial Day? LOL
Sometimes I think we need a TDS translator to understand what these sick demwits hear.

Hey idiots, if you get sick, feel free to refuse the medications doctors are prescribing.

SMH

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You mean these words?
Don't talk about your hero Dr Fauci that way!
I actually listen to Dr Fauci and put his words and opinions above anyone else's!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So?
Hypothetical:

I ask you if you are going to attend my Gala.

You say: "I may attend".

Is that a yes or a no?
Your gala will still happen whether OMJ attends or not. Is that a yes or no?

The virus will still happen whether you take the medicine or not. Might work, might not. One thing for sure, if you don't take it, it won't work. lol smh...no hope for you

BrownArmy

FFs, y'all are missing my point.

'May' is a word that expresses possibility.

I may come to your Gala. (not coming, I think you are a :censored2:)

I may be your Prom Date. (maybe, maybe not)

"I am saying it may be effective" (I am also saying it may not be effective)

Fauci plays to the crowd better than Pence...

Box Ox

Man. How mad are the hard leftists gonna be if that stuff actually works? Lots of back rubs and blankies.

I'm glad they're trying whatever they wanna try.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

May has many levels and strengths.

bbsam

Staff member
Man. How mad are the hard leftists gonna be if that stuff actually works? Lots of back rubs and blankies.

I'm glad they're trying whatever they wanna try.
Come on now. If they stood up there and said that street heroine seemed to improve the patient’s comfort level, who could deny those initial observations? Fact is that what the president is touting is more “wing and a prayer” at this moment and all the scientists know it. Doesn’t mean it’s bad to try but the overarching fact right now is that for this virus right now, they got nothin’. Could it work? Sure. But scientists aren’t all that comfortable with “coulds and maybes”. That’s why they run tests and experiments in lab settings and then try to recreate in actual test subjects and patients. That’s a long process and mass prescribing of a drug without full study is dangerous and unethical.