President Trump

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump has a ton of support! Get outside the liberal media and it is a whole different country. Visit any NASCAR event and see what I mean.

Sportello

It was just the Portland Oregon office of VoteVets which was executing a "denial of service" attack.

They are on facebook. Portland, OR
I don't remember what all it took to get there from your link but here it is - VoteVets.org

The site claims to represent 500,000 but it only has 120,000 followers with the majority being women from what I can determine.
I have 4 friends who follow and 3 are women and 1 male who is a militant liberal, but a great guitarist.

It is obviously a Liberal/Democrat site. I doubt if 10% of Veterans have even heard of the 'organization' and it is rather obvious it does not represent most Veterans' POV.

I haven't found anything about a DDoS attack.

Fake!

oldngray

nowhere special
They are on facebook. Portland, OR
I don't remember what all it took to get there from your link but here it is - VoteVets.org

The site claims to represent 500,000 but it only has 120,000 followers with the majority being women from what I can determine.
I have 4 friends who follow and 3 are women and 1 male who is a militant liberal, but a great guitarist.

It is obviously a Liberal/Democrat site. I doubt if 10% of Veterans have even heard of the 'organization' and it is rather obvious it does not represent most Veterans' POV.

All I saw was that it was a liberal activist site that was more involved in their own political agenda than helping vets. I think I saw its numbers as more like 10,000 but with so many bots the real number is difficult to determine.

newfie

Does drumpf self-impeachment count? lol drumpf is done.
upload_2017-6-14_9-49-28.png

newfie

He rather quit than be impeached. This is why he is trying to use everything in his power to end the investigation.

if you were accused of doing something you were innocent of, and the press fabricated stories about the charges every day you too would want to end the nonsense quickly. I hope trump badgers them all for apologies when this crap fizzles out.

newfie

Until his agenda gets passed and they lose their health care, disability payments, food stamps slashed, the promised jobs never materialize, and his Attorney General declares a new War on Drugs.

I had to give this post a winner because it displays the liberal mindset perfectly. I should remind you that conservatives want those items listed.

oldngray

nowhere special
if you were accused of doing something you were innocent of, and the press fabricated stories about the charges every day you too would want to end the nonsense quickly. I hope trump badgers them all for apologies when this crap fizzles out.

The collusion accusations fizzled out so they had to keep inventing new excuses to attack Trump.