President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
he was a libera and a loony, therefore he was a liberal loony. No spinning there, it is what it is in the guys own words
Ok?
You've made a very deliberate decision to point out that he was a "liberal" AND a "loony" though. It seems like you're trying to make a connection between those things.....

You kind of seem like a loony to me to be honest..... I know you're not a liberal, so I'm confused what your purpose in making these distinctions is.....

Seems to me there was an attack on our government officials and you're trying to use it to further your own political agenda.... that's kind of cucked up don't you think @Monkey Butt ....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ok?
You've made a very deliberate decision to point out that he was a "liberal" AND a "loony" though. It seems like you're trying to make a connection between those things.....

You kind of seem like a loony to me to be honest..... I know you're not a liberal, so I'm confused what your purpose in making these distinctions is.....

Seems to me there was an attack on our government officials and you're trying to use it to further your own political agenda.... that's kind of cucked up don't you think @Monkey Butt ....
let me slow it down for you. He was a liberal by his own admission and according to his facebook. He went to the baseball field and asked a representative who was practicing on the field, that has been reported widely. Also on his facebook page are references to targeted republicans. Also he is from illinois and the gun he used is illegal im illinois. Therefore based on all this information it makes him a liberal loony

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
let me slow it down for you. He was a liberal by his own admission and according to his facebook. He went to the baseball field and asked a representative who was practicing on the field, that has been reported widely. Also on his facebook page are references to targeted republicans. Also he is from illinois and the gun he used is illegal im illinois. Therefore based on all this information it makes him a liberal loony
Yawn, crazy knows no political bounds. You're not just barking up the wrong tree, you've climbed to the top, lost your footing, and are hitting every branch on the way down.

rickyb

this is a big one. ive been hearing alot about this and now looks like they are going after trump for it:

1. Public Citizen‏ @Public_Citizen 53m53 minutes ago

Replying to @Public_Citizen
    Unfortunately, we’re now living w/ what will likely be known as the most corrupt administration in American history: http://bit.ly/2rrAmuM
    Public Citizen‏ @Public_Citizen 54m54 minutes ago
  2. Replying to @Public_Citizen
    The Framers were so attuned to the threat that #corruption poses to democracy that they wrote anti-corruption measures into the Constitution

Public Citizen‏ @Public_Citizen 1h1 hour ago

Trump refusing to divest from biz empire has launched us into a constitutional crisis; we applaud members suing to enforce #EmolumentsClause

DCSmRwJXgAAbKFc.jpg

Lisa Gilbert, Richard Blumenthal, Rep. Jamie Raskin and 7 others
    1 reply 32 retweets 49 likes

Public Citizen‏ @Public_Citizen 2h2 hours ago

Public Citizen Retweeted Girls Really Rule.

This is the second #Emoluments lawsuit in 24 hrs. It's time Trump be held accountable for using the presidency to enrich his own bottom line

Public Citizen added,

DCR4C1JVYAApZpJ.jpg

Girls Really Rule. @girlsreallyrule
    Over 200 Congressional Democrats will file emoluments lawsuit against Trump today, citing special standing to sue. Congressional Democrats to file emoluments lawsuit against Trump
    1 reply 27 retweets 44 likes